1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(TV) Justified on Amazon Prime

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Jun 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Loved the show. The above is spot on. Season 5 was weak but the rest were really good.

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

My thoughts exactly. Season 5 clearly was "filler"/was used to set up season 6.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yT2i2UylxJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I've always said it would be cool to see the Justified characters in The Walking Dead universe, instead of the incompetent, mopey, humorless characters that are on that show.

5. mario_v

mario_v Member

Wasn't a fan of the whole bad guy of the week that was season one.

6. dragician

dragician Member

loved the first episode.

Man1: Dude, your brother has been shot!
    Man2: Where?
    Man1: at your house.
    Man2: Fk! what i meant was which part of the body got shot? is he ok?
    Man1: I guess not, he's dead.

Duh!

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

One of my favorite shows of all-time. Elmore Leonard's son is going to write another Raylan novel.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Kinda forgot about it, now that you mention it. Agree with you guys, 5 was the worst.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Almost done with season 2 - so far so good.

DD

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I just binge watched the hell out of this show on Amazon Prime. I was always aware of a show with Timothy Olyphant for years and I knew the name of the show. But, I had no idea what it was about. What a great show. I just wish it was longer than six seasons. It also feels wrong that Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphant didn't win any awards for their portrayals. I think Timothy won a Satellite award in 2011 but that was it. This is just my opinion but Walton reminds me a lot of a younger Jack Nicholson. I was so impressed by him in this show. I thought he was outstanding as Boyd. I also think Timothy has some Clint Eastwood-like qualities to him and did a great job as the Marshal. Just beautiful casting. The cameo actors were amazing. Amazing show. I would put it in my top ten somewhere between 6 - 10. I miss the show already.

Chilly_Pete likes this.
  11. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I think the people who watched it knew how good it was. I just don't think it got the exposure it deserved because it was on during the golden age of Television. So I feel like it flew under the radar.

12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I watched 3 seasons before I got bored, but the first 2 seasons were awesome.

13. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I liked the show overall, but the pacing was on the slow side. It might be different if you binge watch it though.

It's one of those shows where I always forgot that it was back on until halfway through the season. Definitely not Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad where you always knew when the season opener was going to be.