1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Fargo

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Well why wouldn't you kill him in his case if you are trying to finish off with this life? Almost the whole family is done but Dodd still has men if he is alive... He doesn't wasnt loose ends

When Hanzee opens the door of the cabin the first words Dodd says is "oh thank god"

If Hanzee had interest to save Dodd he would of shot the couple right away there and get Dodd out but he made up his mind before going there.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I think Hanzee has reached his tipping point. He was Dodd's most trusted man but Dodd still treated him like crap, like with the racial slurs, pretty sure he'd used those in earlier episodes as well....

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Interested to see how/if Hanzie handles Bear. Bear was nice to Hanzie, showed respect to him.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I'm starting the 2nd Season now. I've heard it has nothing to do with the 1st season, is this true?

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Season two takes place before season one. The female officer in season one is the child of the state policeman in season two. One could easily watch season two without ever seeing season one.

1 person likes this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Repped.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I need to catch up with you guys, I was avoiding reading this thread. haha

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I think he just wants out completely. He didn't want to hurt the morons because he knew from the beginning they were just "innocent" and being used to changed leadership in the family plus start a war. I think they mentioned him being a Nam vet more as he is tired of war than tired of white people.

8. Buck Turgidson

He brought it up in the earlier scene in the auto shop with Sonny & Offerman. "Send in the Indian." He was a tunnel rat.

9. Buck Turgidson

Considering she's got a basement full of magazines and is all-in on the EST-ish self-help crap, I'd say she's always been "a bit touched".

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yep, they've kind of set her character up like since the beginning of the season.

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I think the self help stuff was her lesbo coworker though. I meant crazy as in seeing things, delusional.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Hope she dies soon, so annoying.

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

No way. She's the most entertaining character on TV.
    [​IMG]

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

She's a lock for some acting awards this year imo. What a great role for her.

15. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I loved her character in that last episode - thought it was brilliantly funny

16. conquistador#11

Okai then, what did rye see in the sky? still curious.

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

seasons not over yet

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Show is so good you almost completely forget about the random paranormal undertone. Betsy saw some weird stuff in the house too.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Kirsten Dunst or Peg Blomquist? Lol, I think she pretty much nailed that character.

I am not American German Dunst's fan but I think she is brilliant in that role

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I also totally forgot that Rye saw a UFO. Yeah, what's up with that?