1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Deuce, Oct 6, 2018.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, Ron Howard's daughter is directing Episode 4.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

7/10

Im wanting to like it but a couple of times I found myself ready to bounce. I havent yet but Im not sure if i will set aside time for the 3rd episode? When is the next episode? Just chill till tbe next episode.Anyone have a feel for how long this is gonna take?

giving a yoda baby powers to pick stuff up makes the force less.. and less exciting to me. I prefer the notion that it is unique and not easily channeled. akin to superman lifting the truck as a baby? I guess. Kinda corny.
    If yoda baby cant talk at 50 this lessens the wise part...experienced part about yoda..when hes 200 he does he still need pull up diapers? When he turns 600 he becomes angsty teen.
    Yoda was wise for being around a long time and not because he was a baby for 50 years.corny.

Also the mandalorian dude comes off as dumb. Like he just took a hit of whippits and hes not completely sure. I know im being picky and my heart was broken in star wars world when phantom menace came out. Never forget

Jontro and Severe Rockets Fan like this.
  4. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Enjoying series, but if they keep with the episode length, I hope they shorten the time between episodes.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

That episode was very difficult on my wife

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Star Wars John Wick.

Deuce and Jontro like this.
  7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Is she a mudhorn?

Jontro likes this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

yup a 50 year old yoda that's still a useless baby doesn't make sense to me. so if he's a toddler at 50 then how old would he be when he reaches adulthood? the yoda we all love died at 900.... which seems like he'd be about 20 or something in human years. yoda being a toddler at 50 would make sense if the yoda we know dies at like 3000 years old.

justtxyank and rockbox like this.
  9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Not sure but he would be around 108 or so at the time the next movie takes place... which premiers the week after this show ends.

justtxyank likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

at 108, yoda would be learning colors and important objects, like cars, tv, basketball, etc.

B-Bob likes this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

And reddit nsfw channels

Jontro likes this.
  12. Jontro

Jontro Member

and maybe in another 300 years, learning about teh pr0nhub

IBTL likes this.
  13. Jontro

Jontro Member

ok so this is turning into a bad guy gets a conscience series. he's some kinda rogue who breaks the code and will probably take off the helmet. i hope they'll surprise us and show tom cruise under it.

so in the 2nd episode the slogan was "i have spoken" and 3rd is "this is the way." wonder what the 4th will be. i imagine him yelling "i'm mando!" next episode before he wastes the assassins chasing after him.

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Liked episode 3, but there were definite John Wick vibes as well as Batman vibes. Still finding it's way. The Madelorians jet packing in was cool, and thought all of that made sense, but we'll need to see if he shows them a new way like the Matrix, or they return to mandelorian glory, or he just veers off the path completely on his own. They'll likely need to drop Yoda shortly because there is only so long he can baby sit in the show. Thought he had to go back for Yoda, but it felt a little too fast emotionally, and we don't really know why he did it other than that foundling thing. Seemed like we needed more episodes and more rationale for him to break the code. Still, I'd give it an B+ this week, and the show's atmosphere an A. Not sure where Carl Weather's goes from here given he stayed loyal to the guild.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ryan Anderson and his color blindness.

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Slogan for the 4th

Pure

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think the actor is a familiar face from the Game of Thrones.

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

we mustn't be fooled. that what the man wants us to think. tom cruise is gonna shock the world

19. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Man, modern TV has really jaded some of you guys.

K mf G and B-Bob like this.
  20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Yeah that makes no sense either. I understand physically not getting much more mature, but mentally, he should be pretty wise at 50.

Jontro likes this.