1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Supporters (aka Neo-Nazis) hate Black Veterans......

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Nov 24, 2016.

1. amaru

amaru Member

Historically this country has a spotty record when it comes to the treatment of minority veterans.

2. Dei

Dei Member

That's terrible. I really hate it when decent blacks are treated badly. There's already so few of them around.

In other news, Hillary supporters (aka Black Panthers) assault White Drivers....

RocketsLegend likes this.
  3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

silly goose, everyone knows racism against whites doesn't exist. This is jus another Putin conspiracy

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

There is a difference between a Veteran trying to get a free burger at a restaurant trying cater to veterans.

To question someone' service strictly because of his color......that's just low.

I can show you plenty of videos of Trump supporters threatening Muslim, Mexicans, etc....since the election. That's not the point.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trying to figure out the connection. . . . Oh, Black people are all the same! So one piece of "Black news" is automatically relevant to another piece of "Black news," coz like, that Black veteran is basically the same people who beat up a Trump supporter. Gotcha. Just like how Black people are basically shooting themselves in crime: it's not murder, it's suicide o_O

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you are not Black, and proud of it.

6. Dei

Dei Member

Huh... it's funny, if I apply the same train of reasoning here to your thread title, it's equally insensible. Fancy that.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Heh, why don't you do it and we'll take a look. Until then, your post means nothing.

I was right you're not Black, obviously.

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Is this the most openly racist comment in the history of the bbs?

Xenon, amaru, Buck Turgidson and 2 others like this.
  9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

No. He's been more blatant before.

10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Saying things like "trump supporters (aka neo nazis)" is why the alt-right exists.

You make zero effort to separate decent people from hateful extremists but wonder why things don't change, there is no opportunity to. You've pushed people in the middle to the alt-right even though they don't agree with it because they don't 100% agree with you. You've made enemies out of people who aren't trying to be.

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

He is Racist 100% - in absolute form, no question. Its not even "incriminating with hope of doubt given". Its actual racism, the kind that people have lost their jobs for, or appropriately gotten reprimanded and suspended for. Its bad

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just go ahead and say what you mean. You meant to say niggers.

No need to hide your bias in a Trump world little buddy.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be clear - it was a Trump supporter who pushed the management at Chilis to take away his free meal after claiming he wasn't a vet.

But there's a problem you have here in that you are attacking one side but letting the other side get away with it - it's a double standard.

Stereotyping all Trump supports as Neo-nazis is wrong. Or even racists. I'd say only a quarter to a half of his supporters are racist. By the same token you can see how Dei and RocketsLegund are trying to excuse the poor treatment of this man as saying the majority of blacks are not decent and beat white people up.

I mean one guys is stereotyping Trump supporters, two others are portraying blacks as violent and indecent human being. Both are not good. But the gleeful racism against blacks by these two guys is downright disturbing.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Hey "we are just getting warmed up".... what until you see the next 4-8 years.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I always love the "Blacks are violent!" stereotype. It's so ironic considering the history of the type of people that use it. They will openly say (Like Dei here) blacks are violent or hint at it...and then say something like "I'd love to go to this area to kill some people in self defense of course."

It's usually the "Black people should be lynched!" fella talking about how violent blacks are.

I mean of course, like Dei they are usually not very smart so they do not get the irony.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well let's not act like your racism is just exclusive to this thread. You've made several comments all year long about black people, so you can't play the "Hey, I'm just doing what the OP did!" excuse.

I'm glad though you see how insensible it is, whether or not you will apply that term to yourself though...who knows. Not likely.

17. Dei

Dei Member

Do you agree that OP's thread title isn't right?

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Of course it isn't right.

It makes more sense though to judge someone by the decisions they've made like supporting Trump or any candidate versus judging someone based on their race.

19. Dei

Dei Member

Ok. My job is done.