1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump retreats to underground bunker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I was sure about Trump re-election before based on you guys trotting out memory care patient Joe. Now, I am dammed sure he’s definitely will be re-elected as Americans are forced to watch these lawlessness and mayhems played out on a nightly basis. Put your money where your mouth is, loser donates to the tip jar. Either way Clutch will win.

2. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

No worries man. I disagree and see mostly people here going with the narrative and not adding anything constructively to these topics.

All good, this degenerate needs to get out and buy more NODS and build more ARs. Apparently a freedom loving, law abiding 'murican is quite hated these days. Who knew. :)

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We still have our tip jar bet, don't forget! I'll donate either way. This place is safe relief compared to what is actually happening in the world. I am not this political in real life. I just donate to a few of my favored local and national candidates and go about living.

4. generalthade_03

Alt right this, alt right that. Boring as hell, Trump is the only thing that occupies your mind. Go do some exercise, step away from your electronics, try to make some food or something.

5. AB

AB Contributing Member

Please explain the 'second amendment' line ..it missed my critical thinking.

I am biased, so I will let my conservative brethren explain this.

Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  6. generalthade_03

You got it. I’ve donated recently in honor of Judoka for his excellent reporting from Minneapolis. I don’t mind doing it again when I’m wrong, but I highly doubt that though. I have this much confidence comes November!

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Let me guess you don’t think there is anything wrong with the alt right?

Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I dont own a gun yet but I need one. These anarchists are nuts.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah me too.
    All these right wing alt right types are nuts

Reeko, lionaire, CometsWin and 2 others like this.
  10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yall I got all the good ancient libertarian texts when you're ready. Lemme know. Etienne de la Boetie here, tellin' it like it is.

All this havoc, this misfortune, this ruin, descends upon you not from alien foes, but from the one enemy whom you yourselves render as powerful as he is, for whom you go bravely to war, for whose greatness you do not refuse to offer your own bodies unto death. He who thus domineers over you has only two eyes, only two hands, only one body, no more than is possessed by the least man among the infinite numbers dwelling in your cities; he has indeed nothing more than the power that you confer upon him to destroy you.

Where has he acquired enough eyes to spy upon you if you do not provide them yourselves? How can he have so many arms to beat you with if he does not borrow them from you? The feet that trample down your cities, where does he get them if they are not your own? How does he have any power over you except through you? How would he dare assail you if he had not cooperation from you? What could he do to you if you yourselves did not connive with the thief who plunders you, if you were not accomplices of the murderer who kills you, if you were not traitors to yourselves?

You sow your crops in order that he may ravage them; you install and furnish your homes to give him goods to pillage; you rear your daughters that he may gratify his lust; you bring up your children in order that he may confer upon them the greatest privilege he knows — to be led into his battles, to be delivered to butchery, to be made the servants of his greed and the instruments of his vengeance; you yield your bodies unto hard labor in order that he may indulge in his delights and wallow in his filthy pleasures; you weaken yourselves in order to make him the stronger and the mightier to hold you in check. From all these indignities, such as the very beasts of the field would not endure, you can deliver yourselves if you try, not by taking action, but merely by willing to be free.

Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break into pieces.

RayRay10, Nook and B-Bob like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

**** that guy.

#191 J.R., Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    RayRay10, Nook, lionaire and 2 others like this.
  12. the11mingdynasty

the11mingdynasty Contributing Member

Wow...try to make some food or something.

13. generalthade_03

What you never cooked before?

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Gasoline on Fire.

Trump with his Press conference today:

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The Park Police or CBP or whatever assholes the President got to do this should know that the statute of limitations goes past Januaryand a mass pardon is not a thing

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

17. generalthade_03

I think she carries hot sauce, learned it from this babe.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

honestly, one of the best things we could do would be to explain this and the Nuremberg trials slowly and carefully to every tempted person.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump will love this tweet!

Nook and RayRay10 like this.