1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump lies again about Birtherism

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

It's funny how libtards talk about thin skin when they still haven't fully accepted defeat and whom on a weekly basis try to come up with some grand new 'excuse' or 'reason' as to why Hillary lost just for it to backfire in their faces. Blaming everything and everyone except Hillary herself, who was a terrible terrible candidate.

2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I disagree. Latley my opinion has been much more accurate then yours. So until you can provide more evidence then whats been put out there. I'm going to go with that there is much more proof that Obama's certificate is fake then that Russia hacked the election.

If I ever do make an inaccurate statement then you still have me beat by at-least 5000 posts.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's funny how some people haven't figured out not to lump everyone together, and that there are a few liberals who haven't accepted defeat, but most liberals have advocated to move on. Yet they all still get lumped together as people who can't accept defeat.

It would be like lumping all conservatives with the poor mislead souls who still make long disproven birther claims and believe there's more evidence for the birther claim than there is of Russian hacking. As a liberal, I know that only a few conservatives are that out of it. I don't lump all conservatives in that group.

It would be like lumping all conservatives into one group that cares more about attacking liberals than putting the Units States first because a few of them try and defend Russia from hacking and act like it's a conspiracy(even though they have no proof of such a conspiracy) by people who can't handle the lost election.

Again, most liberals are able to separate that desperate group from more rational conservatives like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnel, John McCain, and others who are calling the espionage action against the United States exactly what it is.

But I guess it might be easier just to pick one characteristic of someone and assign it to a whole group rather than actually judge individuals based on their own actions. Oh well.

#63 FranchiseBlade, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    RocketWalta likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sure thing, buzz.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think people ought to be rationally concerned that a foreign power that has a history of conflicting interests with our nation might have influenced our election. It's not an excuse and quite frankly 90% of the populace who have a rational reason to be concerned couldn't give two ***** about Hillary. Hillary could go back to her cave and never come out. If Trump is a mere puppet of Russia, I want him out and replaced by someone actually competent R or D or libertarian or 'libtard', I don't care. I just don't want a compromised president who also has the nuance and maturity of a 15 year old adolescent male.

Stop bringing up Hillary. She's irrelevant at this point. The only reason I would have wanted her over Trump was the competency issue(like him probably not knowing our legislative process in nuance).

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

It's as if idiots like Realjad think that majority of us liberals were upset that Hillary lost rather than Trump winning. He still doesn't understand that this was the election of "I'm voting against....". In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are more genuine Trump cultists than geniune Hillary cultists. I have never met a liberal who was exited about Hillary. I've met plenty of conservatives who are actually excited about Trump. Anecdotal, I know.

The reason why this distniction is important is because many like Realjad use the notion that we can't accept our alleged Goddess Hillary loosing therefore 'Russian conspiracies'.

7. Anticope

Anticope Member

I think this is what you would call the "bigtexxxing" of America.

8. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

The liberal crowd calls everyone that doesn't think like them bigots... everyone else is pretty used to their bigotry so nobody even listens anymore.

9. fchowd0311

I call anyone who is a supporter of a man who is the beacon of light for the stormfront/white-nationalist movement either a bigot enabler or a bigot. Fair enough?

He's their hero. He's earned their praise.

10. Anticope

Anticope Member

Do you not see any irony in the fact that you're saying this in a thread about a movement claiming our black president was born in Kenya? A movement which, by the way, was spearheaded by our current president elect.

11. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Probably the person that says "dumb and stupid" over and over as if they meant different things with an inability to use proper punctuation.

or

No, Who's on first. What's on second.

12. Spooner

Spooner Member

No one will ever take you seriously if you can't speak functional english. Good lord.

13. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just came to see if this was a new lie about birtherism. Trump lies about something new like everyday so it gets hard to keep track.

14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i agree and since i was mocking and quoting @txtony you've made it clear that he's dumb and stupid. well done @leroy

15. okierock

I do not see any irony in it at all.

Do you see the irony that this issue has nothing to do with race but in the minds of liberals it does? I'm quite certain there are white people, born in Kenya... what does that have to do with race?

16. okierock

I have no idea what you are talking about but I'm sure that it's a huge deal in the liberal echo-chamber you live in.

17. Anticope

Anticope Member

Remind me which white presidents have had their place of birth and presidential legitimacy questioned despite zero evidence to the contrary. John McCain and Ted Cruz were both born outside the US and no one questioned that. Honestly, I'm not sure how the hell this is even debatable but whatever.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They think liberals are either out of touch elites or sheeples controlled by out of touch elites. Similar minded people probably harbor suspicions that Libs are connected with Godless Communism, even as the GOP slowly shifts to embrace or "be more receptive" to Russia.

I also think differing consumption patterns from the two sides fuels this. While Connies are likely to read more liberal rags than vice versa, the ways they're being led to those publications stem from some form of outrage media like Con Radio or Alex Jonesy websites. Probably not the best context to start from scratch.

It's a bit disturbing, but I've been of the mindset that society relying upon tools like government or technology to solve human social problems usually trend towards disaster or very painful awakenings.

If people really want to change the world, the only way has been to take it one step at a time. Government wars/bloodbaths/melees are generally reserved towards influencing the polar opposites of our lumbering voting republic. It's pathetic to have our government beholden to either polar side.

We're ****ing neighbors who eat, breathe, and see the same damn things but for whatever reason treat each other as aliens or subversives.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

Yes white supremacists don't exist. Stormfront.org isn't real. It's all just an echo chamber.

I'm glad you are not apart of it.

20. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This tribalism is the function of FoxNews and most conservative radio. Just part of the machine that was supposed to empower the RNC. That wildfire, as we saw, got out of control and coopted by Trump. But Priebus and the RNC struck their deal with Trump and it seems they are gonna get to run wild with their wet dreams while Trump lines his own pockets and plays Mein Fuhrer.