1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump is nervous

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 21, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ridiculous.

First of all, we know he talks to, or at least used to talk to Maggie. He called her, on the record, as President to bash the attorney general. She was his favorite reporter. He has also previously claimed to have never met her.

Secondly, is he really bashing roger stone and calling him drugged up? Lol this guy was his friend as recently as two weeks ago! This guy was an advisor to the campaign and has phone calls with the president post election! If he’s a druggy why did trump stick with him????

And lastly, did he acknowledge in this tweet storm that Michael Cohen could flip and reveal dirt???? This is borderline witness tampering

DonnyMost, da_juice, Deckard and 5 others like this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I know the basic expectation of being truthful and law-abiding is now not an expectation of the potus from his supporters, but you would think they would at least question his obsession to spend the time and thought-process to tweet these kind of mean-spirited and dishonest tweets... do the people that support him see these and say, "great job, trump!"? Do they think "see, trump is showing them"?

3. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Without a doubt. I thought I would celebrate the disastrous end of his presidency, but I just want it over already. Sick of our news being consumed by this unfit, morally repugnant scoundrel.

Rashmon, adoo and AroundTheWorld like this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

If he flips, then he is lying about the crimes I committed. As if mueller is stupid to just accept any stories. Typical trump setting up the stage for his supporters, which obviously he believe are dumbasses.

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Did he really have supporters anymore?

Show me them and I'll show you some pretty low IQ people....

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

amaru, DonnyMost, CometsWin and 8 others like this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Mr. trump really is flipping out. Everyone can see it happening, day by day getting worse, except trump. It's obvious, and in a way, frightening. This guy can start a war tomorrow if he wishes, and he's capable of anything. If trump comes to believe that a war will help to "save" him, we, the country, could be in real danger, as could our allies. It's tempting to laugh at these inane tweets, but I can't bring myself to do it. Mr. trump is going mad in front of our eyes, in my humble opinion, and everyone should be very concerned about that. Even his most zombie-like followers have to be seeing the same thing the rest of us are seeing, unless they are ignoring dozens of news sources that are covering this. Our country is in deep trouble.

Two Sandwiches and B-Bob like this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, it ain't pretty, and it's not likely to get any easier on the eyes.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

What is he trying to prove with these tweets? Why lawyer up and throw people under the bus if he has nothing to hide?

People are saying many things...many things.

If I do this enough, Trump lovers will uncontrollably shake their feet and roll over.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Isn't the drunk/drugged up loser seemingly that Sam Nunberg guy who had a 7 hour subtance fueled confessional/breakdown across all of cable news awhile back?

(Not of course that it couldn't be Roger Stone, who fits a lot of the same criteria.)

Also the fact that I just wrote any of the above is insane and a disgrace.....just trying to stay grounded in pre Trump norms

Do your job Congress.

#10 SamFisher, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

So many times before it's been said the POT was close to a breakdown or his time in office was nearing an end. A bunch of hot air so far.

However, in the unlikely event Michael Cohen flips, I dunno.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If you think it’s bad now just wait until the raids and the indictments happen to the Trump family.

Have to think that prosecutors know how insane things will get once the first indictment goes to a family member so I think there is a lot of preparation going on right now with the SDNY and Mueller.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Surely they've got enough dirt on Kushner to secure a few warrants. They're prepping the whole thing, most likely.

14. conquistador#11

i like Maggie she was just being a journalist when she was covering the Clinton email story over other stories even if it meant getting flak from the democrats. Trump then took a liking to her. Maggie continues to be a journalist but now Trump shouts out Fake News because he doesn't LIKE what his aides are reading to him. Keep doin' ya thang, Maggie. If both sides dislike you, you're doing something right.

Speaking of flak, was the german 88mm the best gun in the history of history's history? So Big and Beautiful! to think, if the obstructionist allies had not gotten in the way!

Nook and justtxyank like this.
  15. Roscoe Arbuckle

Actually, Trump put an end to the idiotic DOL ruling, which Democrats know little to nothing about in regards to investments, other than "Big Business Bad!!!"

Sure as **** helped my company.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's also a perfect example of the "demonize everyone who doesn't agree with everything I support" politics that led to Hillary losing 30 states including states that hadn't been lost by Democrats for decades.

It's a bad look no matter who is doing it.

da_juice and ApacheWarrior like this.
  17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Have you reincorporated as an S Corp? The payments from those medical trials will go straight to your pocket!

B-Bob likes this.
  18. Roscoe Arbuckle

Go back to your secretarial work, kid.

19. amaru

amaru Member

I’m just waiting to see how much dirt people are waiting to expose on Trump.

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Amazing all these posters who literally do not care if their chief executive sounds like he's having a paranoia-fueled breakdown. Long as it upsets libs, it's gotta be guuuuud!

conquistador#11 likes this.