1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump goes back to Voter Fraud diversion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, May 11, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Oh my, this is... awkward:

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Trump only hires the best people for the job.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wow. Somehow, bizarre doesn't seem adequate to describe this development.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The whole point of voter id laws is to make sure less black people vote. I mean, we all know that.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

So Texas was caught trying to use voter data to identify minority voters...

Bogus Voter Fraud Panel Asked Texas To Identify Hispanic Voters
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/election-integrity-commission-texas-hispanic-voters

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Whats crazy is how easy as hell Hispanics would be to recruit to a conservative GOP platform if they just made a few changes to their policy positions and weren't overtly racist. All of us that grew up in Houston or really anywhere in Texas know and interact with many Hispanics on a daily basis. A traditional Hispanic household is far from a flaming Libtard incubator.

JayGoogle and mdrowe00 like this.
  10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That would mean turning off their hardcore base in the south, not happening anytime soon.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Ronald Reagan made the happen. If it wasn't for him my parents wouldn't have come from El Salvador.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is the same thing with black voters too, but very hard to vote for a party that almost feels like it is working against you.

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Its beyond just working against you now. They literally want you out of the country because they think you are taking their jobs. Just this past week, they started campaigning and referring to DACA recipients as illegal immigrants. That just happened, and is laying the groundwork to deport even DACA folks including at least one of my really good friends I've known for about 15 years & one of my groomsman.

The GOP is now a nationalist platform. The policies are now in line with that as well as we saw yesterday with 30% tariffs. Tariffs are how they punish economically different countries, and reward parts of the country that will benefit from lack of competition. Some call it "Economic Nationalism". Anyone who knows the history behind Nationalism knows that economics are just a politically safe way of attacking certain demographics & geographies. Not shocking that the solar industry hires a large amount of immigrant workers, and has a large well paid labor force.

Wind Energy will be next I guarantee you. Those jobs are well paying, and most of the workers just so happen to have brown skin. Guess what kind of company my friend works for? You guessed it. Building Wind Turbines.

JayGoogle likes this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

They don't even mention the "they take our jobs" line anymore. They know no-one wants to work those jobs.

Now it's:

They kill people
    They area all on welfare
    they're culture isn't American enough.

Welcome to Germany in 1928.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ann Coulter regularly argues against this. It's hard to imagine blacks and latinos in large numbers ever supporting candidates who want to gut welfare.

16. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Check the first couple of pages and the post counts, @NewRoxFan is no different (probably a worse shill) than @RocketsLegend but for some reason @RocketsLegend is constantly mocked by his CF brothers and @NewRoxFan is legitimately respected!?!?

Having said that, @NewRoxFan , seriously bro you are busier than a Russian KGB Team and you're only one person! I hope you are getting paid to attack all things Trump/Republican while praising/defending all things Democrat because you're outperforming paid shills. Sadly I'm guessing you're likely an unpaid shill and if that's what are you doing wasting your time like that friends?!?!

17. REEKO_HTOWN

Imagine gutting the welfare of the largest recipient in the U.S......American farmers.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

This is another American (White?) person talking out of their ass and why democrats are always left standing around with a stupid look. You know who hates "Mexicans" more than people like White Supremacists for example? Other "Mexicans." It's too complicated to explain to you why and for the record, I disagree with that mentality, but you have to take my word for it. My source is I'm Hispanic, incorrectly categorized as Mexican-American even though there is no such thing, and so are many of my extended family. Just trust me on this and possibly learn from it. Oh and another mistake you, Coulter, everyone, makes is assuming that California "Mexicans" are the same as Texas "Mexicans" because you couldn't be more wrong and that's racist and/or ignorant honestly. Not all brown people think alike just like not all white people think alike and thinking that is text book ignorance/racism.

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm not sure what you are talking about here. I don't recall saying anything about California or Texas. By saying I'm talking out of my butt are you saying I'm lying that Ann Coulter makes that argument?

Or are you just doing your usual "let me get my repressed anger out on someone" shtick and I shouldn't bother trying to understand your point?