1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump gave $25k donation (bribe) to Pam Bondi

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pam Bondi who was investigating Trump University and had just announced the probe 4 days prior to the investigation.

Oh, she dropped the investigation after receiving the check

http://floridapolitics.com/archives/221214-donald-trump-irs-penalty

This is a massive scandal and if the Hillary email lock-her-up folks ignore this is just goes to show that it was all a farce to begin with.

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

OMG!!! Trump is just like any other politician, alert the presses!!! Popular politicians are corrupt, lying, blood sucking leeches. Everyone knows this already and not enough people cares. Now continue to fight with each other and accomplish nothing or get out and think for yourself.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yup, sounds about like what you'd expect from someone like Trump or Hillary yet the simpletons of this country will still vote for one or the other anyway.....so they deserve it.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Didn't he say he wasn't?

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's your first mistake, believing ANYTHING a con man says.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

All this shows is that law enforcement roles ideally wouldn't be elected. It's certainly worth disclosing for the sake of the voters, but that doesn't indicate anything about evidence or prosecutability.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

So why is it such a scandal when Hillary's foundation takes money to help people but it's no big deal when Trump actually is basically bribing a public figure????

8. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Yup. The only real surprise would be if the OP would man up and start threads on his own corrupt politician.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Isn't that fascinating? One could almost be persuaded that those attempting to equate the two have an agenda, and what could that agenda be? In my humble opinion, it is obvious. Let me propose a possibility. Clearly, they wish to defeat Hillary Clinton by any means necessary. One of them has described Hillary Clinton as a w****. The other simply adores arguing, often in a feminine tone. At least that's how it read to me, back when I was reading his posts (now I only see the quotes). Seems like men insecure about their masculinity, at least to me. They certainly have no interest in having a progressive Supreme Court. Perhaps they fear more equality for women in America? Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best. In this case, an uncertain view of their own manhood. A view so uncertain that they cannot stand the idea of a woman becoming President of the United States, so they are searching for reasons to attack her.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Why don't you "man up" and admit that Trump is far more corrupt than Hillary?

Honestly, you rarely act like a man on here.

11. Space Ghost

Personal attacks. Thats not very nice.

Is Trump a crook like the rest of them? Absolutely. More than Hillary ... yeah, not so much.

The difference between you and I is that I refuse to support either of them. You're all in with Hillary and you have convinced yourself she has the integrity of Bernie Sanders. Honestly, I think it has more to do with the 'D' next to her name more than anything.

12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

He's admitted, last year during the Republican primary debates, to bribing Hillary Clinton while she was a Senator. These two are who we thought they were.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That wouldn't be an issue except that Trump is stating and getting much of his support from not being a politician, but an outsider to politics who is claiming he'll change the way business is done in Washington.

So the fact that he's as guilty as any other politician topples the whole idea of his campaign. Hillary is running on her experience in govt. and public service. So there is a difference.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump is an outsider in politics, foreign affairs, political science, sociology etc in the same way a high school dropout is an outsider in material sciences.

Yes, Trump's education level is that of a high school dropout and no, I don't care that he attended UPenn. Attending UPenn because your father was buddy buddy with an admissions board member discounts "I attended UPenn" as a bragging right.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You tell me to man-up when you don't do the same yourself - that's all I am saying. if you see that as a personal attack, you have issues.

There's much bigger differences than you and I. I look at facts, you look at whatever you make up.

The rest of the paragraph is a joke. It's the most dishonest strawman mixed with ad hominem attacks. Again, you need to "man-up" and actually figure out what my position is before attacking it and myself.

16. Space Ghost

I dont think you've ever gone against the 'D' party line. Its safe to say I have a pretty good idea on your positions.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You really don't have any clue actually based on the statements you make. In stead of making up my positions and then attacking them, why don't you ask me what they are. You continually claim I have this or that position when I absolutely do not.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Trump is the small time con-man swindler. The Clintons are more like Bernie Madoff or the Enron scandal. They are both terrible but there is a special place in hell for folks like the Clintons.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Whom did they swindle? Their foundation gets the highest rating

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

In the actual plane if reality that we exist in, the Clinton Foundation has saved more lives than destroyed. Do you want to challenge me in this notion?

Also in other words, Trump is incompetent while the Clintons are competent?

I would much rather have a selfish competent president than a selfish incompetent president.