1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump designates Anti-Facists as terrorist group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Hahah OK. How ironic is it that racism as at the heart of this and what started this bulls!t, and you resort to it? Let me guess. You don't care because you a have a reason. It takes two to particpate. Obviously you're not at a place inn your heart where you're able to hold your racism in. It's an underlying theme in your posts. Yeah we get it. We got it a long time ago.

cml750 likes this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I literally have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  3. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Shocking how someone on the left will deny what's right in front of them. These are young people, organized to cause mayhem that are calling themselves Antifa. If they sullied the good name Antifa for you, sorry about that. Take it up with them. They are calling themselves that (look at the spray painted graffiti). We could call them 'Project Mayhem'

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Alt right and proud boys have infiltrated Antifa and are now running it.

or.

Most of the people are just lashing out at society and it has nothing to do with their political leanings (my guess is most are non voters anyway). Far right and far left groups are out there stirring up **** right now because why not?

[​IMG]

5. adoo

adoo Member

for the education of the Baffled one, who has been force-fitting 2020 into the " late 60s and early 70"s as being similar

6. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

That's quite a statement. I'm not gonna play stupid and say that there isn't an alt right faction out there. I don't know for certain, so that's a possibility. I doubt it's like you put it though: The alt right is running Antifa. The young people in the photos come from all demographics. They are being organized by someone/something. I doubt it's the Proud Boys. But I would expect they would take part of the mayhem too.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I heard antifa and ms13 have joined forces to create a supervillain force...

AleksandarN, Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Being antifa is like being a Rockets fan. You say you dont like fascists, congrats you are Antifa. Maybe you sign up for a mailing list.

No decoder rings.
    No secret handshakes.
    No cyanide pills.
    No "numbers stations" broadcasting coded instructions from Eastern Europe.
    No orders from George Soros that must be carried out on punishment of death.

These are the same kids that show up and throw rocks st G7 meetings.

#48 Ottomaton, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ok. let's play - how do you define who is in antifa? Who leads them? What is their organization? How do they plan events? What is their objective in all this?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. CometsWin

Soros though, don't forget about Soros. Soros is bankrolling the secret Antifa cabal that has sprung project mayhem on Trump. Broke windows ereywhere. It's so unfair too because Trump was handling the racial strife and turmoil with such strong, classy leadership. Nobody understands the protests better than Trump. Remember that awesome speech Trump gave about police brutality? The gravitas and outpouring of concern was impressive.

Oh wait. Actually Trump is just flexing his white nationalist muscle, egging on protests with shouts of law and order on his dumbass twitter feed. Then he creates some bullshit boogeyman called Antifa that his stupid supporters eat up. Now he's trying to make Antifa a terrorist group while the Klan and their offshoots, you know the people that have murdered the blacks for a hundred years, have no such designation. Yeah, that's right. I almost forgot. We MUST stop the Antifa TERRORISTS! Law and order now!

11. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

That’s something someone who hates fascists would say. Care to defend yourself?

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Soros got rich selling doors and windows. This is a ploy to sell cheap windows across the world. You know who else sells windows?

Bill Gates. Gates and Soros created 5G to start a global pandemic they could microchip us, pump us full of chemicals to harm our bodily fluids, so we would follow Antifa and start rioting against Trump (who is also Q) just to sell us more windows.

We are through the looking glass, Clutch Fans.

CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

aww man. You know what. You guys are right. Don't I feel silly. I don't know why all of these people show up coordinated. They aren't organized, they just roll out and hook up with their neighbors and say, let's go out a chuck up some ****. And wow. Look at me trying to tie them with anything Left related. I must have hit my head on something this morning. I don't know why I did that. You guys made some real compelling arguments so now I see. It's Trumps fault. It took me a while to come around but then I'm not that smart. But you guys know that.:rolleyes:

cml750 and Ubiquitin like this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do you assume it's antifa involved here but you have no evidence?

Who has the most the gain by preempting protests and turning them violent to make protestors look back? Who has to gain by coming in to create havoc and use it to label the left as dangerous?

It's the right wing - specifically white nationalists. It's far more likely that white nationalists - who are organized and have a motive here - to be involved than "Antifa"

16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure it's already been said, but it's really disheartening to see so many of the "conservative" posters reveal what they've turned into at the behest of Trumpism.

Even if Antifa was a centralized, organized, defined and led movement, the notion that anti-terror legislation should be applied domestically to, essentially, "anyone we don't like" should appall conservatives fearful of government overreach and surveillance. The KKK isn't designated as a terrorist organization despite centuries of evidence that they exist to politically terrorize black Americans. Neither are neo-Nazis. But, all of a sudden, you're ok with allowing the federal government to say that anyone they don't like at the moment is "antifa"? There is little difference between this and authoritarian regimes labeling anyone who stands up to their power as terrorists.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of your Trump-apologizing brains that struggle to envision blowback anymore, you know what this means. You know that it isn't conservative.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

this Baffled character couldn’t answer any questions and went to being a victim...typical

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just got the orders to take my suicide pill for being outed. Thanks, bro.

George Soros says, Hi, btw.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

One of the oddest things about Antifa is that no one knows anyone in Antifa. Like anecdotelly here does anyone know someone who says they are a part of Antifa? It's a faceless organization with zero prominent members. We know plenty of prominent self labeled kkk members and Neo Nazis. Also if Antifa is some inherently violent organization I would expect some sort of death toll eventually even just by accident but there isn't one for Antifa in the states which makes things more suspicious. Makes me think that these people are provacators who aren't willing to risk murder charges but just low level felonies like property damage where they know if they wear masks and run away cops most likely won't take the time to investigate and pursue. However that type of restraint doesn't match extremist behavior.

Then on top of that we know of several false flag incidents by right wing trolls claiming to be Antifa online through social media.
    https://www.nationalobserver.com/20...er-accounts-spread-disinformation-fourth-july

https://qz.com/1839337/new-evidence-links-civil-war-reenactor-to-fake-antifa-threats/

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-41036631

https://www.gq.com/story/fake-antifa-accounts

So call me crazy but if their is a tin foil consipracy theory I'll consider, it's that most Antifa incidents are from provacators who are mostly right wing.

#59 fchowd0311, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  20. CometsWin

There will be a fascinating documentary years from now (funded by George Soros of course) about how conservatives eschewed their core beliefs, their ethics, and their intelligence to follow Trump for power's sake. The ultimate bargain with a devil that embodies the worst instincts of what it is to be an American.

RayRay10 likes this.