1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

So does basso deserve props? Haven't seen him even bother to defend Trump at any point.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

Regardless, I have more respect for someone who actually voted for Trump and can look critically at him than I do for someone who will parrot and defend tweeted misinformation from our bewildered, reeling president.

A shady real-estate and branding tycoon, with a late career turn to reality TV, was more qualified than a young state senator and constitutional law professor -- that's a fascinating opinion and it reeks of bias. To each their own, and I'm not a big Obama defender. If you wanted to go for qualified, on paper, you would have had to vote for Hillary, and maybe you did, based on your repeated suspect claim of "didn't vote for trump." LOL.

JuanValdez and R0ckets03 like this.
  3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hillary had experience, yes, but failed at every step. So it wasn't a track record of success. Trump has decades of experience in business. Obama's academic experience is not as compelling to me, and his achievements as a Senator weren't impressive.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

All time low of 37% today...yikes....

This thread is FAKE NEWS for the idiots.

DD

5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

This is great news for Hillary!

6. Major

Major Member

Bad for your prognasticative credibility though...

Or do you simply believe in polls only when it's convenient? Very Trump-like...

R0ckets03 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL, another false talking point, laid to waste...

So the false narrative of the polls being wrong, you cling to your Trump fandom. Oh wait, you didn't vote for him you say...

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

When people say Trump has experience in 'business' does that mean slipping out of a vagina worth 300 mil, having a handout admission into UPenn thanks to daddy and then going into the lowest common denominator form of entrepreneurship, Real Estate, something that almost every rich trust fund baby with no discernible skills enters into and then using that immense capital and wealth to buy the best tax attorneys and investment bankers to make the actual nuanced decisions?

Trump is literally what happens when you take your average cable news viewer who uses cable news as their primary source for nuanced geopolitical knowledge and just dump them off at the oval office expecting them to manage the largest buracracy known to man.

The man has the most superficial knowledge of government, military, geography, political science, Constitutional law etc ever to hold the title of POTUS.

Kim Kardashian has the same level of entrepreneurship skills as Trump. Is she intellectually qualified to be president?

Deckard likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

Gee, with all that "business experience", coupled with a republican congress, you'd expect a lot of Trump winning successes.

Trump Still Hasn't Done Very Much
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-still-hasnt-done-very-much-214932

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/20/52053...hase-as-he-tries-to-make-his-rhetoric-reality

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think he does. I've taken basso off ignore.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Who cares about her?

Don't live in the past, lets impeach this idiot and get our country back to being respected again.

DD

12. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Good luck with that DD, as much as I dislike Trump, he haven't done anything that can get him impeached yet, unless they can find hard evidence that he directly colluded with the Russians (it has to be him and not one of his advisers). I am not going to hold my breath on this ever happening. If people seriously dislike him, they should go vote out the GOP house in 2018, we will see if that happens next year.

13. NewRoxFan

The public is catching on... including republicans...

New poll finds dipping approval, honesty ratings for Trump
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-finds-dipping-approval-honesty-ratings-trump/story?id=46311638

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I missed this on Saint Paddy's day, so excuse me if it's been posted, but here is Enda Kenny slapping Trumpy down bigly to his face.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Too bad nobody on Trump's own team has the guts to do things like that. It might help him.

16. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Trump still president?

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

19. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

You sure about that?

[​IMG]

ima_drummer2k and pirc1 like this.
  20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"I guess I can't be doing so badly, because I'm president, and you're not." --Trump

Of course! "Doing badly" relates only to Trump's own welfare, not his job performance. Well duh! Why would he be thinking about anyone except himself?

FranchiseBlade likes this.