1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

So the only people you can named who have been harmed are the feelings of the government of Sweden because trump pointed out the massive increase in rapes and violent crimes?

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, you still don't get it. The foreign relations nightmare was primarily between the U.S. and Sweden, because that was who was involved.

An increase in rapes and violent crimes (?) in Sweden wasn't what Trump referenced. Trump first made it seem like there was an actual incident. Then when he tried to clarify it, he mentioned a debunked documentary that misrepresented law enforcement agents of Sweden. Furthermore was Trump trying to use that debunked documentary as reason to exclude refugees which isn't part of the problem in Sweden, furthermore showed Trump being dishonest about what was happening in Sweden.

When the leader of the free word is making up stuff about misrepresenting the situation in another nation, the leader of that other nation might be upset, and foreign relations might be damaged between those two nations. Do you really not get it? Or are you just pretending to be dense so that you don't have to deal with the facts which make your guy look pitiful?

RocketWalta likes this.
  3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Cracking down on pot, privatizing schools, wasting money and time on fruitless security projects, rolling back fundamental environmental protections, sh*tting on Trans-rights, attacking planned parenthood, and threatening the 1st amendment/press.

This is like some kind of playbook on how to lose an entire generation of voters.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Quite an exaggeration on what has actually happened and put in place.

Question - why do the democrats keep losing so many elections if their ideas are so popular?

5. TheresTheDagger

Don't you get it? They haven't pushed their ideas hard enough! If they could only have huge influence in the media, hollywood, and college campuses it will get turned around!

It they just keep pushing further left, it will all turn around!

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Speaking of exaggerations, I guess you don't know enough to realize this is just a temporary cycle. You sound like the arrogant Dems who thought they owned the world 8 years ago.

Trump's election reminds me of 2004, except the boomerang could be even worse than 2008.

JayGoogle likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Haha... sure. I'm not the one falling in love with a political blueprint based on the philosophies of Alexander Dugin and Lenin's Russian Revolution of the early 1900's. You want to talk about indoctrination, you got more coming through your ears on a daily basis than you think bud. You just think it's conservativism.... it's not and we've seen it in history many times before in Europe especially.

Oh right the media and Liberal Elite media right .... that's who is brain washing me right.... I forgot upholding the constitution is actually a bad thing now to the nut cases in charge and actually caring about a president who is actively working to dismantle our government and is averaging a new lie a day according to fact checkers.

You guys from the right need to just stop being pawns and soldiers for your king trump for a second and actually think about the ideals which you are supporting you think is Republican Conservatism. Your friends here on the other side of the coin still care about you guys (as I mentioned my family is like you too) and just want you to be informed about what it is you are actually into here. Unless you fully understand and embrace White Nationalism and understand how it's impacted history.

Again go read about Vladimir Lenin and let's have a serious discussion here instead of trying to play the game Bannon n Trump want you to play where you just try to antagonize those YOU THINK are some sort of Leftist Enemy for you to fight.

Dude we are your fellow Americans too and not all of us are leftist malitia. The fact that you immediately want to fight me and classify me right away as a brain washed Liberal just shows you know nothing about me. Stop weaponizing the White Houses ideals into action on the street where you brand everyone not a white nationalist Trump supporter as a liberal enemy.

eric.81 and JayGoogle like this.
  9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'm going to guess you didn't mean to quote my post.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are correct. I probably read his post quoted in your post and made a boo-boo.

11. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Not gonna lie, Trump presidency has been insanely exciting and entertaining!

12. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

If WWIII starts, would that be more entertaining and exciting?

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Could lead to another Band of Brothers miniseries...so, there's that.

Bäumer likes this.
  14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Key word is "insanely."

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

No wonder a large and growing majority of Americans do not think Trump is level-headed:

[​IMG]

16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He'll keep asking questions to keep your wheels spinning in the mud. It's been going on for years.

17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Ya, but looks like over 60% Republicans think he is level headed! The rest are just fake news people.

Bäumer likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL. True. But telling that even 40% of republicans think he is nuts in the head. Care to guess what % of republicans voted for a guy they now think is mayor of crazy town?

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

2004 is not the proper analog.

2000 is a good watermark.

Only in this case, it's significantly worse.

Bush Jr looks like Eisenhower compared to Trump. He took office knowing the tenuousness of the situation. It wasn't until 9/11, and the blank check mandate that came with it, did the Republican admin really go off the rails in terms of its agenda.

Now you have Cheetoh Benito, who bumbles into the nation's china shop smearing alt-right poop all over the walls, despite having a negative mandate margin. Worse yet, nobody in Congress has the spine to stand up to it.

When 2018 rolls around, the Democrats will be mathematically playing defense (Senate: 9 R, 23 D. Gubernatorial: 13 R, 6 D), so the likely Republican victory may embolden Republicans even further and we'll see overreach beyond what is happening now.

This is a lot of non-existent political capital that Republicans are spending, which sets up 2020 to be a real wrecking ball if Trump's Presidency doesn't have a significant turnaround.

Amiga likes this.
  20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member