1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

You got the wrong person, this is more accurate.

[​IMG]

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

And yet the thread creator has been M.I.A. in this topic since February.

This is worse than the classic "terrible jobs number" thread that bigtexxx made during Obama's term which was absolutely hilarious for 8 years. At least Texxxx showed his face periodically

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He'll show up when he gets his rebate from Uncle Sam.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

[​IMG]

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Thread creators are the backbone of this forum, how dare you criticize one. Trickle down threadonomics tells us that when we make thread creators like bigtexxx happy, we in turn will get likes and also move be able to post more and eventually be thread creators ourselves.

6. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Trump won and is president and republicans control the house and senate and a majority of governorships.

Keep up the same nutjob platform and see how you do in the future!

Despite a lack of legislative victories the personnel in place have been focused on reducing regulations, reducing
    government encroachment on business and into our lives so there have been incredible victories for business
    in this sense. Whether its technology, epa, education, food and drug, the tentacles of government through administrative bodies
    are being curtailed. That is a victory. Don't really care for much else.

You people can throw poo at each other all you want but some of us are enjoying the firings of government employees
    and the reduction in regulations across the board and the elimination of government decrees by Obama.

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Yeah, less than half the people polled are enjoying those things. Real victory for a majority of Americans. A real victory for democracy! Hooray!

Doing everything in your power to undermine an administration isn't a party, it's lunacy. Removing all government intervention isn't conservatism, it's anarchy. Pretending you stand on a platform of family values and Christ while worshiping the all mighty dollar in secret isn't being a Republican, it's being a hypocrite. I'm not some hippie lib, I'm merely a person who believes that the Grand Old Party has lost its way.

Edit: Fixed auto-correct issue.

#367 Pizza_Da_Hut, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Eric Riley, SWTsig, Yung-T and 6 others like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are defending a president who thinks health insurance is the same as life insurance.

I have a question for you.

Do you have any pride in yourself to admit that you probably have more intellegence than the current president?

9. conquistador#11

I'm with trump on getting rid of the MS13. I even suggested treating gangs as terrorists years ago.
    They terrorize hardworking immigrants and innocent people.
    but why not make a stand against all gangs? Chicago is truly under siege.

This is what will happen..Trump will share an in depth story about some pretty girl getting sliced and people will start chanting build that wall. Trump will get an erection, which is exactly what he wants and continue babbling until the crowd is now associating every immigrant as violent. Where does that leave the latino community, can't trust the police.
    It would be hard to make a case to build a wall because of the crips.*

No disrespect to the crips, I love snoop! and have tried to crip dance in the privacy of my own home.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Trump favorability continues the Limbo Dance ("How Low Can You Go")... and Rasmsussen now reports Trump favorable % drops below 40% for the first time...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul31

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

13. Pizza_Da_Hut

Wow, someone from the right actually gets what I'm talking about:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/31/my-party-is-in-denial-about-donald-trump-215442

conquistador#11 likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

Latest Quinniac poll... Trump approvals dive to new low (33% approval)...and 62% say Trump is not honest, 54% embarrassed he is president.

August 2, 2017 - Trump Drops To New Low, Close To 2-1 Disapproval, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; 71 Percent Say President Is Not Levelheaded
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2476

Yung-T likes this.
  15. Pizza_Da_Hut

You can't trust that site. They spell pole wrong. Everyone knows its pole, not poll. Santa doesn't live at the North Poll. #FakeNews #MAGA #HairTodayGoneTomorrow

Yung-T and JuanValdez like this.
  16. aumate

aumate Member

17. bongman

bongman Member

Pol be carepol as you might pol in the swimming pol.

18. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

19. NewRoxFan

And as usual, there is a past Trump tweet, this one chilling to think about...

Yung-T likes this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member