1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and the alt-right

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 29, 2016.

1. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

When did all the racists come out of the closet?

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

When CometsWin opened it.

1 person likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't believe this is real! :grin:

Everyone come look!!!!

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I favor everyone coming out of the closet, even you brother.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I picture him as an Iranian Uncle Ruckus.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jRNCpD3xhsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So what I learned on this thread. If you support multiculturalism, then you are a black supremacist looking to commit white genocide.

Folks, look what is coming out of the woodwork.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

When the Internet was created

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It wouldn't surprise me if Making America Great Again to people like Dei isn't about where American culture is headed as long as white people are on top.

What that actually means and whether Caucasians are a homogenous entity is a different matter.

9. dmoneybangbang

You maybe surprised to learn the population of slaves as a % of the total population in colonial American and up to the Civil War.

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I would warn you to never reproduce so as to avoid passing on your life poison but like most angry Internet males, I suspect this a more theoretical than practical possibility, or to the extent it is real, the Aryan supremacist character gets stowed in the closet.

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think too much credit and attention is being given to 'alt right'. There have always been and will always be these types of people, but they're irrelevant in real life. I do not believe there are any real adults worth knowing who believe in / worry about a 'white genocide', especially not in their real lives. Those 5-6 inbreds who protested he NAACP in Houston aren't about to be leading any societal changes.

I'd guess that even discussing this tiny subset of a subset of a subset as if they're relevant in any way is something they love. This is the best advertisement they'll ever have. It'd be better to live our lives as we normally do and let the betas rage in their corners of the internet.

12. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

alt right ain't alright.

They are so fragile, these white genocide folks

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Do these guys get funny looks at the Wednesday night meetings? A Greek and an Uzbek advocating for the preservation of white culture? I mean, that's fine and cool and all if that's what they like, but I would have thought people like that might want to adopt more of a Western European name. Start the purification 'at home' as it were.

On subject, I've gone more the white genocide route with my life choices. I don't think these alt-righters will be pleased with me, but I don't really care. As for Trump, that he's beloved by white nationalists could be a good reason for me to oppose his candidacy. I think of my opposition to him to be based on him not knowing what the hell he's doing, being a nut-job and a dumb-ass. But, with his initial entry into presidential politics based on being a Birther hero and advocating mass deportations of hispanics, I suppose my ill-will is largely based on his white nationalist attitudes.

14. Apps

Apps Member

"Genocide" against white people is having sex with them. Jews get gassed, Armenians get gunned down, Hutus and Tutsis annihilate each other. And white people get laid. If that isn't white privilege, I don't know what is.

1 person likes this.
  15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Except the fear is for white men to lose their white women to latinos, black people, asians and *gasp* Middle Eastern men. How will the pure white vagina be caged against such beastly men looking to commit white genocide? ;)

16. Apps

Apps Member

Well put me in a brownshirt and slap a swastika on my ass, I'mma goin' genocidin'!

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

We need more people like Dei in this country.

18. Anticope

Anticope Member

I don't understand why anyone whose beliefs align with the alt-right would have an account on a forum dedicated to a team in a sport that involves primarily black athletes. :confused:

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Their goal is to create a white only America. That doesn't include you buddy, unless you are lying about your origin story.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why are you fear mongering? And you call Trump paranoid.