1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump and foreign leaders

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You might think it's lemonade, but everyone else knows you are drinking piss.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Biden's new ad taps into this - great work on his team's part.

Credit to Adoo for posting it before but this should be on every page.

DD

VooDooPope and Amiga like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

With respect to item C...just pop these words into a Google search

trump hotel illegal immigrants

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sgt Fantasma...

[​IMG]

5. Fantasma Negro

I'm confused on the liberal stance of illegal immigrants. Do you want them or not?

6. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

justtxyank and SamFisher like this.
  7. Fantasma Negro

In response to one of my post, a poster brought up illegal immigrants working in Trump establishments, I responded by asking which jobs were they hired to do, the poster responded by telling me to google a phrase to lead to some articles. I'm now confused because I thought liberals love illegal immigrants coming to America and taking jobs from the unskilled labor workforce. So based on the articles Trump is his own human resources manager for his over 100 leisure, retail or housing complexes, interviewed applicants himself and chose to hire illegal immigrants but based all the comments against Trump I can't tell if this a good thing or a bad thing that Trump is doing. Maybe you can answer, do you want them or not?

8. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

mdrowe00 likes this.
  9. Fantasma Negro

This must be for 90% of the comments in this thread. Absolutely ridiculous, can anyone just answer a question?

10. bobrek

Ask a liberal.

11. Fantasma Negro

Isn't this a thread full of liberals?

Btw, the Jim Jones stuff is ridiculous. You could literally substitute Trump with Obama, LeBron or Beyonce

12. bobrek

Perhaps, but posting truths about President Trump and pointing out idiotic things he says and does, doesn't automatically make one a liberal.

RayRay10, mdrowe00 and justtxyank like this.
  13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Nook, bobrek and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

But defending common sense make you a Trump supporter apparently

15. NewRoxFan

*Yawn* I treated your post with the degree of serious thought as it deserved.

But humoring you... I have posted my thoughts on illegal immigration in numerous and pertinent threads (most recently, threads on trump's wall and one focused on solutions to illegal immigration). One solution is cracking down on employers who ignore laws and hire undocumented workers, thus creating and increasing the demand for illegal immigration.

Your posts excuse trump and his companies hiring of undocumented workers. A fact that has been well-documented. A practice trump's businesses have done over many years. When he was finally questioned on it, he used the same excuse you gave. Then... he justified it by saying "its the way of doing business."

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...umented-immigrants-working-at-his-properties/

You appear to pretend he has no responsibility for HIS companies hiring of illegal aliens. Which isn't surprising, since you excuse every illegal and immoral thing he does.

So, here's your opportunity... should trump acknowledge his role in creating and worsening the illegal immigration problem? Should he take steps on solving the problem by increasing fines and enforcing criminal charges on companies that hire undocumented workers, including his own companies?

Or... will you simply acknowledge you are just a troll... and continue to defend trump?

VooDooPope and mdrowe00 like this.
  16. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Withering retort stable genius!

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

18. Fantasma Negro

Never said that, and you will never ever see that written by me. As the son of two LEGAL immigrants, I've seen my parents get rejected in their attempts to bring over family members so I take illegal immigration seriously. I will not comment on slanted newspaper articles from liberal media outlets but if Trump is in fact employing illegal immigrants that is an issue that he and I disagree on. I used to be a high school a.p. so I have a full understanding of just how many unskilled labor workers are out there, there are a lot and there's more coming, illegal immigration is taking away the opportunities from those unskilled workers to earn a living which in turn leads to government dependence. What I said was that Trump doesn't run the day-to-day operations of any of his establishments, meaning he doesn't do direct hiring, that does not shield him from responsibility nor will I absolve him of said responsibility. Wrong is wrong and he needs to clean that **** up

19. bobrek

The four items voodoo pope posted that you responded to were all truths. Why did you change truths to opinion?

mdrowe00 and VooDooPope like this.
  20. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

What's the confusion?

I imagine you think every lefty is an open borders person.

They're not

Personally, I just think treating them like scum bucket pieces of chet and losing their children is unacceptable. That the border can be enforced without a giant wall if we're committed to it. That working together to improve economies on both sides will deter most from even leaving their homes. I also think that being reasonable with those already here who for all intents and purposes don't know anything but here is just the humane thing to do. Let's not act like we didn't benefit and that they weren't practically sent an RSVP request to show up.