1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Truly feel sorry for Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Jun 27, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I dont hate him but my respect for him as gone down immensely as he QUIT on the Rockets just like your boy TMAC

Now get back to serving me my burger and fries!

lw17, kjayp and ilovehtownbb like this.
  2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Quitters don't deserve awards

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

All the posters in this thread are die hard rocket fans. We don't ask for much, and we hate criticizing the face of our franchise...but quitting is just the lowest practice there is to a group of fans that support you while you get paid $$$$$$ playing the most important game of the season.

This thread is kind of like when your loser friend talks about how shity his life is trying to envoke sympathy. You know damn well he can change that by getting off his ass. Same with Harden. Change people's opinion. It's not new at all. When he came here the demon that followed him was choking in the finals. It's still here in the playoffs

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

HARDEN IS AT THE ASTROS GAME

5. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Just tell yourself MVP stands for Mom's Vaginal Pain (MVP).

I feel better already

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

i feel sorry that harden can't get rid of that hideous bird's nest on his face because of stupid branding.

kjayp likes this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

i feel sorry that harden can't get rid of that hideous bird's nest on his face because of stupid branding.

9. atam

atam Member

Being 161 rebounds away from averaging a 3x2 cost him the the trophy. That seems to overshadow leading your team to 8 more wins (and 8 fewer losses) and the third best record in the league. But like Kenny the Jet said, and I agree with him, "Harden had an incredible season, Westbrook had a historic one". Kawhi will be MVP next year.

kjayp likes this.
  10. SORF

SORF Member

Interesting hat Harden...trying to make a statement?????

Stormy1234 likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. SORF

SORF Member

I could accept Westbrook winning the MVP as worthy if the 1st place votes had been a closer 55 to 45% in Westbrooks favor. (1st place votes of Westbrook and Harden only) However, to have it 69 to 31% in Westbrook's favor, tends to lead me that the voters were looking for ANY reason not to vote for Harden, and Westbrook's triple double was an easy excuse to vote against Harden.

IMO, Harden will never win MVP...ESPN will find some excuse/reason not to vote for him. Already ESPN has started campaigning for Leonard or Wall for 2018 MVP...see ESPN NBA page.

Westbrook...1st place votes 69
    Harden...1st place votes 22

13. BackdoorHarden

Why would you feel sorry for Harden??? He ain't feeling sorry for himself.

NO Championship? NO MVP?

I"M HAPPY BECAUSE OF NICKI!! This man is living his life right and good. Everyone should be happy like Harden. This is one happy dude, unlike other miserable rich and successful dude. Harden is happy as long as he got some nice big ole booty and breastssss in his face.

I don't feel sorry for Harden. I'm jealous!!! I wish I was living his wife. BOOTY AND BREASTS Y"ALL

[​IMG]

kjayp likes this.
  14. jb86

jb86 Member

If Harden wants to be MVP and a champion, he has to be willing to sacrifice the night life. He has to quit hanging with the stars at the strip clubs. He has to develop an obsession with winning a championship. He has to grow up.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

i dunno breh... i have a feeling you don't have the booty nor the breasts to be his wife.

16. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

if Harden doesn't take paycut so we can acquire 2 more stars, then he just proved he's here just for the money. He's got plenty of it through Adidas and being the face of this franchise but it's time to take a paycut like those pricks on the Warriors so we have a chance at beating them.

kjayp and lw17 like this.
  17. malakas

malakas Member

Just watch this and you will be cured of your amnesia.

kjayp and lw17 like this.
  18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

No one deserves anything. People earn it. James needs to earn it. The only way he does that is by becoming the most exciting player that the world will ever see and take us to the 1st seed in the west. James needs to destroy the Warriors during the regular season and finals and he will then get the praise he deserves. I really hope the guy is dedicating his offseason on improving his game on every level.

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread.
    deserves its own thread.

Jontro likes this.
  20. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

All I'm pointing out is that people were highly critical of LeBron before he got a ring too. They also used to be highly critical of Jordan too. So maybe you should tone down the rhetoric.