1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[TROLL ALERT]Firing Kevin McHale won't fix the Rockets unless the players try harder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

2. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

I think the point is, players will try harder with McHale fired.

He was never there for the X's and O's. He's a players' coach, and once he's lost their respect and can't get them to buy into his system, why ARE we keeping him around?

McHale's always been an average coach, like most nba coaches, and was there for the cohesive aspect of the game. He could not manage their diva personalities (le Harden sigh*) and thus was booted.

We aren't booting Harden, I'll tell you that lol.

3. thejav

thejav Member

its kinda true..

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

My prediction... We beat the pants off the trailblazers tonight, CF celebrates saying bye Felicia to McHale... Then we lose to the Grizz and the whole board goes insane crying for Thibs.

5. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

Might need to make a roster move or two as well... I dont like the vibe of this team...