1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trent Williams Watch

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by zeeshan2, Jul 31, 2019.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Playoffs are a different animal, everybody starts at 0-0. what r u rambling about 16 games representing sample size, the playoff is the latest sample u can use to judge our team and we played awful. U probably considered last season a success just because we participate in the playoffs. I view it as a failure, we didn't get anywhere in playoffs, our players got older, the sht coach is still here, and we drafted likes sht (my opinion) plus we have no gm.

Maybe if we went into playoffs and competed hard I wouldn't b so down on mediocre franchise, but under BoB leadership we flat out suck and it was embarrassing losing to a division rival of all things. But hey last season we were AFC South Division Champs!

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Wait, total yards are a good measure of an offense now? Because they didn’t seem to be on page 6. I’ll hang up and wait for the next goalpost move.

raining threes likes this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I used all the data on the site to make my case that our offense is pretty mediocre. U choose to focus on one thing, read everything b4 making a dumb "goalpost accusation".

4. raining threes

Until the OL gets fixed the team will remain mediocre.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

buffalorange/D-Rocafella. The site is not what it used to be though. It devolved into a hyper political forum so I find myself there less and less. I joined this site as a Rockets fan and have been using it to get Clowney updates as the Bills are one of the many teams linked to him.

raining threes likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

McClain: (Clowney for Trent Williams? In the past, you said there's a trade for a LT already in the works) No. They're not going after Trent Williams.

No Worries likes this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member