1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Travel] The World's First Smart Carry-on Luggage

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by s land balla, Aug 12, 2015.

1. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

"...we’ve included a super powerful battery charger that can charge two devices - whether it is your smartphone, tablet or ebook - at the same time."

2. s land balla

I don't see it being an issue.

3. hlcc

hlcc Member

Just take a look at their spec sheet. It's a simple 10,000mah battery pack which you can buy for about $12 and they all come with 2 charging ports or more.
    http://bluesmart.com/pages/specs

4. s land balla

Fair enough, but I still don't honestly think that $349 is too much to pay for a 4-wheel carry-on suitcase, regardless of the tech features on this particular case.

5. hlcc

hlcc Member

Personally, I'd rather get a regular luggage from a know brand with well document quality & durability for the same price rather than a brand new unknown brand filled with a bunch of what I personally consider borderline useless tech.

Also another thing to consider is that alot of Asian countries (China is the most strict in this regard) have very strict guidelines toward what kind of lithium ion batteries are allowed during the security screening process. So there's a good chance somebody at security will end up confiscating the battery bank (assuming it removable) if you fly to Asia enough times.

6. Major

Major Member

Depends on the quality and brand, but I'm assuming that the tech is the appeal, not the specifics of the materials. 4-wheel carry-on suitcases are generally in the $100-$200 range:

http://shop.samsonite.com/luggage/carry-on-luggage/

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. s land balla

9. s land balla

Finally received this suitcase the other day. Will be testing it on a flight in a couple of days. Has anyone else received theirs?