1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Trading Block???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TIburon, Aug 3, 2000.

1. number1withabullet

why not work a trade with hornets for p.j. or mashburn,because walt is basically a glen rice but comes a lower salary and seems to be more of a team player.

------------------

2. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

a quick note. trading moochie is not the answer. just thought id make sure u guys knew that we'd be giving up any hope of makin the playoffs in this decade by trading him. So all yall moochie hatas need to watch ure back. BTW did yall see moochies fro on fox 26 a couple of weeks ago? NOW if thats not something to get u ready for this season to start, i dont know what is.

------------------
    Lookin at a 75 year old man in a thong: NASTY
    Lookin at Shaq hit free throws: "O SH**!"

[This message has been edited by jerinrulz (edited August 03, 2000).]

3. PhatMatt

PhatMatt New Member

I don't mean to "diss" Moochie, and I am by no means a "Moochie Hata", however if we traded him, im sure that we could make the playoffs without him. He's a nice back up point, but hell, he's no Cuttino.

BTW, if you are a white middle class teenager, please stop using ebonics.

------------------
    You can't hold me, that's your girl's job.Matt's Home Page

4. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

trust me im the farthest thing from a white guy. so i guess i dont have to listen to you. [​IMG] And as I have said many a times on this BBS Im sorry Im gonna have to say it to you now: KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH im sorry i just dont have respect for a guy that shows no love but is seemingly holding PLENTYof HATE for my main man moochie. go check out the fro, and then youll see that this guys got much more than that mad -straight from the courts of DC- game! CAN YOU SMELL IT?

------------------
    Lookin at a 75 year old man in a thong: NASTY
    Lookin at Shaq hit free throws: "O SH**!"

[This message has been edited by jerinrulz (edited August 03, 2000).]

5. University Blue

"If anything, I suspect there will just be a PJ for Rice trade."

Word is that if Charlotte trades Brown to LA, no Western Conference GM will -ever- deal with Charlotte, again -- especially Portland.

------------------
    Forget regrets or life is yours to miss.

6. alaskansnowman

Yea, tradin Mooch is not the answer.

Yo, FATmatt, first u insult one of the LEGENDS of this BBS by insulting his main man Mooch. Where have you been??? Do you not know the importance of the Mooch on this team? I mean, c'mon, the man's name is Mooch. He is the heart and soul of this team... you do NOT trade the heart and soul of your team away.

I think you should erase your post. Frankly, I'm ashamed of being a member of this bbs with posts like yours. A poster simply has to know his limits, and insulting a legend is going over the line!!!

I guess there's a reason why you only have 40 posts since Feb of 1999.

------------------
    president of the dan langhi fan club.

[This message has been edited by alaskansnowman (edited August 04, 2000).]

7. Swami

Swami Member

Thank goodness we resigned Cuttino, now our glaring hole is at PF. Kenny Thomas, Carlos Rogers and Jason Collier won't cut it! By no means would I consider Kenny Thomas untouchable (much less Carlos Rogers or Jason Collic). If we use our exception, it will be for a 4/5.

------------------