1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Tracy McGrady] I wish in my day I could've had a terrible game like Harden and still win by 20

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Progs, Apr 19, 2018.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Not a Barkley guy but he has a lot more couth

Remember the etiquette commercials. McGrady is tone deaf to his reputation of selfishness cause he wasn't a selfish player. Just myopic

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Google is your friend.....it was common knowledge ttat the Rox doctors told him to rehab a smaller than dime sized portion on his knee that was not in a weight bearing position, but TMac went from doctor to doctor until he found one that would agree to do microfracture - ended his career essentially as he was never the same - and it stopped the Rox from trading him that year too.

DD

fba34, Jake Tower and tinman like this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL so that explains all this never harden hate

tinman likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop denying the truth

I don't cry for tmac like you because I'm a Rockets fan who experienced this first hand

http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=4777423

Rockets to seek McGrady trade

Tracy McGrady has been cleared to take an indefinite leave from the Houston Rockets after the former All-Star's representatives and Rockets management agreed to work together in search of a trade for the disgruntled guard.

Sources close to the process told ESPN.com that multiple phone discussions Monday between Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and coach Rick Adelman, in conjunction with McGrady's lead agent, Arn Tellem, led to a mutual agreement that both sides would try to hatch a workable trade before the league's annual trading deadline on Feb. 18.

Tracy McGrady averaged just 3.2 points this season in six games with the Rockets. Bill Baptist/NBAE/Getty Images
    "After multiple conversations with Tracy and his representatives, we have agreed to look into trade opportunities and have granted him an indefinite leave from team activities," Morey said in a statement released Tuesday afternoon.

McGrady was allowed to return to Houston during the weekend as the team completed a road trip, when his request for increased minutes in his comeback from microfracture knee surgery was denied by Adelman.

Adelman said before Tuesday's game against New Orleans that McGrady never progressed to the point where he was ready to increase his minutes.

"He's been hurt for over a year," Adelman said. "The thing that people want to write about is who he was two years ago, and he isn't that right now. We have a whole team here and it's not just about what he wants or what he was going to want, or what was going to happen. It was about what can he do to help us win, and that was the bottom line to me."

Houston was off to a surprising 18-13 start heading into Tuesday's game against New Orleans, and Adelman said it became increasingly clear that McGrady didn't fit with the Rockets or the up-tempo style they're playing.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Male, from Salt Lake City

McGrady Fans AREN'T FROM HOUSTON

therefore they NEVER experienced this

RasaqBoi and vlaurelio like this.
  6. vlaurelio

that's that what I'm saying all along. there's an explanation for all these "I absolutely HATE the Rockets BEST player and will NEVER give them an ounce of credit" fans

they're either TOFs, LOFs, KMOFs, DOFs, rare JLambOFs, etc

tinman likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Tracy "woe is me" McLady always the narcissist. Has to always bring it back to him and an excuse as to why it was never 'his fault' that he could never make it out the first round. What a fuccking bum.

noppeper and tinman like this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

Hey Newbs especially the Tmac Fans

Don't try to tell Rockets fans, especially those who have been on the board DURING TMAC's tenure about TMAC's tenure with the Rockets

You are wrong and you are lying

So stop it now

Jake Tower and pgabriel like this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

The day Clutch gives me admin powers, I would go full Skynet Terminator Judgement day on fake fans
    I'd snap my fingers like Thanos on them fake avengers

Jake Tower and vlaurelio like this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

What the Tmac fans don't understand

at all

is that

Tmac started this, he's the one on TV saying to a world wide audience. If he just commented on the performance and NOT dropped himself in the situation, there would not be a thread about this

Yet the TOFs don't understand this. Who's fault is this now? ESPN? His English teacher who taught him the word "ME" and "WISH"??

Jake Tower and noppeper like this.
  11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Would @swyyyguy survive Judgment Day?

12. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

13. vlaurelio

he will no doubt he's a cacaroach

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yao can do no wrong. He gave it his all and we could all see it on the court. He's a Rocket 4 LIFE!

TMac was just a hired gun to score when Yao was being doubled. Basically just a ball handler who was slightly better than Von Wafer. The per 36 minute stats don't show a big difference at a glance. ESPN should fire the disloyal TMac and get Yao on their broadcast. Or Von Wafer. Wafer would come cheaper and have better similar insight about team basketball.

fba34, Invisible Fan and tinman like this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

When we got Rick, we should have immediately traded for Rick's dudes like Ron Artest

16. Houston112

Houston112 Member

smh Harden shot 2-18 because he was told to do so, 2-18 is almost like "218" the main area code of minnesota, who we just so happen to be playing

last year harden shot 2-11 in game 6... which turned around is 112( 112 in the language of gematria equals words such as Houston, and Harvey for example)

112, 113, and 102 are the most important scores to watch this year in the NBA Playoffs. if a final score ends up with those numbers then that game was predetermined

this year is Harden's year, the number 13 is big this year. Remmeber we ended the blazers 13 game winning streak, but the real battle will come next round because Paul George also wears 13, and the thunder are recieving a lot of tributes.

And yes Harden could easily go out and score 50 every night, he is the best pure talent next to steph curry in the game.

Curry was forced to tank game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals on the real King James birthday( the bible)

Curry is out with a fake injury right now believe it or not, also ryan anderson wears the number 33( their is a lot going on with anderson that we are not being told)

Watch out of for this with OKC... Westbrook wears number 0, melo wears 7, and pg13 wears 13.... combine those numbers and you get the main houston area code 713

Also a good sign in the rockets favor of making the finals, and once getting there maybe not winning it per say is that Harden and CP3 have been following the script perfectly, its actually eric gordon messing it up. For instance when the score is 11-10, or 31-28.. and gordon has 2 free-throws he misses one of two.. that is a NO-NO.. the rockets must always get to the number 13 or 33 in their games.

CP3 and Hardens birthday are also exactly 112 days apart from each other

Deshaun Watson the next star in the NFL, was draft round 1/ pick 12 or 112... and was forced to fake an injury on nov. 2... or 11/2

#156 Houston112, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    vlaurelio likes this.
  17. photojoe

photojoe Member

T-Mac: "7 rings.. can I get one?"

Horry: "Nah you gotta earn it"

T-Mac: [​IMG]

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Imagine Hakeem making this complaint

He had less help than tmac

He also never had a bad playoff game

fba34, Jake Tower and don grahamleone like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

let me explain to you the logic here for the quote below .

If Tmac got his wish and he stayed in Toronto, he would have not gone to Orlando or Houston.

You see? it's all about him. Not Toronto. Not Houston.

20. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Artest was great, but was he one of Adelman's guys? We did get Bobby Jackson and Brad Miller on their way down. Bibby, Peja and CWebb all went downhill by the time Rick arrived in Houston.

I think we should have rolled with Cuttino, Francis and Cato back in the day. They were worth more than TMac. They had heart, but they didn't have the much needed Rudy leading them. JVG was a good coach, but he needed some depth that was under 30. We kept signing people like Mark Jackson and Charles Oakley when we just needed to flip Mo Taylor for a super young Scola. Rudy is a smarter scout and personnel guy that Jeff. Rudy would have kept Francis off drugs and Cuttino never would have had that heart issue if Rudy stayed. He was that good.