1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony Buzbee is really Donald Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Oct 26, 2019.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Our Houston mayor has been accused of homosexuality. He is also black. His top contender is running an ad about a scandal that he supposedly got a young Nigerian a high paying internship in the city.

The ad says it has records of late night texts between Turner and the intern. Turner has been rumored to be gay since the early nineties when he first ran for mayor.

Buzbee is a Trump supporter and Turner criticizes that in his ads.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who cares if Turner is gay or not?

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Tony Buzbee. Instead of trying to pick another fight you cant see im criticizing Buzbee cause you're obsessed

Relax.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wasn't picking a fight. I asked a question. That's all it was.

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Then you flake out when called out. So annoying

Relax

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was like most posters. Political arguments made me really dislike people on the internet ive never met in person

I don't give a damn who yall vote for

We are all gonna die one day

IBTL likes this.
  8. Buck Turgidson

FranchiseBlade and pgabriel like this.
  9. body slam

body slam Member

I'm not sure Buzbee has a problem with Turner being gay as much as he is trying to out the whole intern scandal. Both adds seem kinda dirty, that's part of the game.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Aa fair answer.

A little background. An investigative reporter did a negative story on Turner accusing him of insurance fraud when he first ran for mayor. A lot thought Turner was gonna win

The reporter went to Turner's home on camara and a very feminine male friend answered the door. Thats when the rumors took off

I understand the point about the black community, just making the point the rumors are bigger than the black community
    Im not obssessing about homosexuality, also making the point the ad is obvious

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Well I thought you were talking about the $95,000 intern named Marvin Agumagu. All kinds of violations going on there but I guess you're on some other ****.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

yawn....

the Trump obsession here is unhealthy.... I may go on a break from the d and d for a long while after seeing this post.... yall need some help. Some of yall will welcome this news lol. But really many of you are sad... like yofs or lofs. Just posting about trump. Trump only haters... TOHs.

Are we at peak Trump dilusion yet?

mick fry likes this.
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

F
    Do it brother, it’s good for the soul. It’s ok to pass through the asylum but don’t stay for any long period of time.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

lol. I can think of a couple posters in this thread that can easily be described as at peak dip$hit delusion...they are not to whom you may be referring.

CometsWin and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Can we just turn this into a who you got for Mayor thread? It looks like Turner's going to win in the end anyway, but may as well. Something about Buzbee just rubs me the wrong way even from the first time I heard his name. He came in with a brashness I don't appreciate. Seems like a guy with an unrealistic self-confidence (which is pretty common).

I don't really like or dislike Turner, but he doesn't look particularly strong. I'd be fine with replacing him, just don't much like the alternatives. The intern thing does look a little weird because, despite assertions, I don't think the intern's resume looks like it's worth much confidence. But then I haven't met the guy -- maybe he's a very dynamic and competent guy. I think Turner's biggest failure was losing the prop B fight on firefighter pay. We were saved from ourselves by the courts because implementing that prop would have killed our budget. But Turner is overdue on negotiating some kind of deal with the firefighter's union. This crap is taking too long.

I saw the firefighters are propping up Boykins, which is reason by itself to oppose him. I appreciate firefighters. I want them to get more pay. But, prop B was a dirty move. I didn't appreciate it at all. And now it looks like they want to get Boykins elected to get some sweetheart deal out of the city. That looks as dirty as Prop B was. So absolutely no on him.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Did you not notice the thread was started by a guy that supports Trump almost as much as you?

CometsWin likes this.
  18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Buzbee is going to go back home after losing the election in November, do a line of blow and think....at least I spent more of hookers than running for mayor.

Dubious likes this.
  19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

rich older white lawyer Aggie narcissist, purveyor of attack ads
    wow what diverse urban population wouldn't just jump on that in 2019?

CometsWin and pgabriel like this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im not a Trump supporter. The Russian ish was stupid and i was right

You dont see me defending Ukraine stupidity. Its sad you get labeled because you're objective.