1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tomas Satoransky Insists Beard Targets European Players to Attack 1v1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigggReddd, Sep 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Is Beard racist?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Sounds like someone is having nightmares

https://clutchpoints.com/rockets-ne...lDfXoBmf57VH32L0LDgR29kWETLRO95UpvmC5QKn6xgTA

" Chicago Bulls point guard Tomas Satoransky says Houston Rockets star James Harden intentionally targets European players to attack one-on-one.
    Harden has established himself as one of the greatest scorers in NBA history. He has a lethal step-back jumper which he often uses to embarrass players when he’s dancing on them in one-on-one situations.
    European players don’t really have the foot speed to defend at a high-level in the NBA. They are usually better offensive players than defensive guys.
    James Harden led the NBA in scoring last season for the second consecutive year. The Beard put up 36.1 points per game and scored at least 30 points 32 games in a row at one point in the season for the Rockets.
    Harden also scored at least 50 points nine times. He shot 44.2 percent from the field, 36.8 percent from beyond the arc, 87.9 percent from the foul line and guided the Rockets to 53 wins in the rugged Western Conference.
    With Brooklyn Nets superstar Kevin Durant expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season recovering from his Achilles tear, Harden is arguably the deadliest scorer in the NBA at the moment. It doesn’t really matter who you put on him; Harden is going to find a way to cross you over and get to his spot."

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

3. JW86

JW86 Member

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao no ****, Harden wants the weakest defender on him.

I wonder what the league has against light skins since Steff is always targeted on the Warriors. I also wonder what the odd difference is in their disdain towards Curry’s ligh skin, but not Klays light skin.... hmmmmm.

tinman and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. malakas

malakas Member

I haven't noticed it but Satoransky probably heard Harden saying it himself. As a taunt to his opponent. Mindgames.

It is called racism.

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Harden is definitely going to be looking to exploit the weakest link. If it happens to be a European so be it. That said, I don't think Rubio is his #1 choice on Utah. I actually think he prefers Mitchell.

da_juice, RyanB, Der Rabbi and 2 others like this.
  7. jayland

jayland Member

That's because they don't teach or care about defense as much in Europe. Just ask Mike D Antoni.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

My post was a joke, pointing out that nobody picks on Klay. It's not about the skin it's about the lack of lateral quickness. Nobody really picks on Joe Ingles even though he's as white as it gets, due to the fact that he's a good defender, meanwhile, black man Carmelo gets his ass picked apart.

da_juice, MorningZippo and BigggReddd like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Even the Euros target the Euros to score on.

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If you look at his list of past victims like Wesley Johnson, Jamal Murray, Austin Rivers, Ricky Rubio, etc., you'll know the man doesn't discriminate.

12. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Funny how good European defenders like Gobert and young Sefolosha don’t feel like Harden makes it a point to pick on them.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I mean...I thought everyone complains that Harden ISOs too much, basically all game long, and now he's only doing it against European players?

I'm calling BS on this one.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wesley Johnson - the European.

ThatBoyNick and RKREBORN like this.
  15. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

This is manslaughter.

[​IMG]

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I always thought James had a little German In him

Jontro likes this.
  17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So where is the actual quote from Satoranksy?

RichieBanks likes this.
  18. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

jokic almost dunked on harden in allstar game! I seen it!

19. lionaire

lionaire Member

It's nothing personal tomas, euros that come to the nba are generally just terrible defenders

roslolian likes this.
  20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Euro step only works on Euros.

D-rock and Williamson like this.