1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tolerant Liberals Confront A Donald Trump Supporter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jaru, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

#relationshipgoals

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

The guy wearing the shirt seems to be in the corner of his apartment complex's darkly lit community area. If he wanted people to engage him in conversation or to evoke a reaction, he would be in a public place with lots of people. You (and I) have no idea what his thoughts actually are, regarding the wall, so I don't think you can automatically assume he is a hateful racist that wants to kick out foreigners, on the other hand, one also can't automatically assume he's only thinking about border security / acquiring legal citizenship with no hate at all.

Getting verbally berated because of something your shirt represents might be fine for the first few minutes or so (as pushback is expected), but the guy went from 0-100 real quick and the girl was basically infringing on his personal space throughout the video. That's not okay.

3. Roscoe Arbuckle

Obama said the same thing about him being able to keep jobs here, as well. Yet, here we are.

IMO, not a huge deal either way for me, but I know it certainly can be built and would provide a much larger barrier to entry. We shall see.

Bandwagoner likes this.
  4. Granville

Granville Member

There's no way you're that ignorant. No way

5. Roscoe Arbuckle

DD has been going that way awhile now. Pretty sad.

Granville likes this.
  6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Can we start cleansing out the liberals already? I'm ****ing ready. They need to be wiped out.

7. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

Whoa! I did Nazi that coming. Nah, I totally saw that coming...

R0ckets03 likes this.
  8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Are you ready for the greatest wipe out ever?

9. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

10. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

That Latina chick is dumber than dirt. The guy being harassed by these two dbags is showing a lot of restraint . I don't know about you guys but I never let anyone talk me like this, they better bring it. This is a free country, these two lefties with shiet for brains are lucky that this guy they picked on is too chilled. The moment they called me a racist and an ******* without cause, then it is on. I would make have made both of them eat my shirt on the spot if they decided to pick on me. I think lefties will learn that more and more the good citizens of this great country are not going to put up with this BS any longer, and the results will turn tragic for them.

11. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm confused. Are we for Freedom of Speech or not?

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

What boggles my mind is simple minded folks like this genius right here. To them everything is white or black. They take dumb ass videos like these only to further cement their narrow minded view of the world.

Can you stop for a moment and realize both sides have extremists and idiots? Do you think their aren't videos out there of Trump supporters harassing any minorities or liberals? Problem with this country is that some people on either side of the isle have fallen so ass deep into the rhetoric and hatred that their pee size brain refuses to empathize and understand the problems facing the other side.

Can you realize that out of the 60 whatever million people that voted blue, not all of them would go around berating a guy for whatever f'n tshirt he is wearing?

Grow up with your cleansing out the liberals you f'n freak. Especially hilarious since your ass is a Persian.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

you have no empathy and go around berating a guy for what he posts on the BBS in any thread you see him in. This post isn't exactly "can't we all just get along."

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Yeah cause berating one guy on this forum = threatening half of the American population.

Hop of the bandwagon for a while. your brain can use a break.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I can understand the frustration from people like DD. Thanks for your empathy. Most of these white posters here don't know how it feels to be berated by strangers just because you appear a way( yea it's happened to me before because of my brown terrorist looking ways). Sometimes you want to lash out at those who you perceive as individuals who are on "their side"... the side that supports people like those strangers that berated me for no reason and they assume those that wear Trump appeal are on "their side". Can you really blame them?maybe that lady has had a negative experience with racism? Who knows.

Thanks DD for having empathy.

Ya, I understand that the man had every right to wear that crap and not be harassed. The lady was wrong but I understand her frustration. She could have had more wit to her rant because it was pretty cringe worthy.

#55 fchowd0311, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I always use landscape when I record. Crap, what does that mean?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Also all of these people are douchebags. It's a douchbag thing to wear a political t-shirt about building a wall to keep people out. It's douchebag to be surprised when people react to it unfavorably knowing that is a likely outcome and thus you have to question the intention of the poster.

Furthermore the whole situation seems staged. The way those people react is just silly. They don't even try to debate with him. They are douchebags too obviously.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait a minute... You mean a couple of people who don't support Trump and his wall, confronted a guy wearing and demonstrating his support for the wall but wasn't able to discuss it, after publicly declaring it, and that means that because these guys did this, all liberals are therefore completely intolerant and as bad as those who say people can't do a job because they come from a particular ethnicity, that minorities are more likely to commit crimes because of their ethnicity, etc.

What a waste.

JeffB likes this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We're a tribal lot.

20. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Can we just call the guy with the shirt deplorable and be done with this.