1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC not rehabbing..Partying Instead in Vegas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dreammvp, Feb 16, 2009.

1. onreego

onreego Member

Hopefully he wasnt dancing, dont want his knees and his back to all go out at once.

2. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

EXACTLY!!!!.....and these people who are talking about who cares what he does on his time, you don't get the point....you are obligated to rehab that knee and be back asap...if this was the offseason, it woiuldn't matter...but we are in the middle of a heated playoff race and this guy claims he is HURTING but not hurting enough to party....why not just REST at home....

this is why I believe that all that Talk about tmac needing surgery was all a made up thing by TMAC and his people to stop any trades....he will return to the lineup in a few weeks to play again....

3. dreammvp

are you kidding me?!!....i'm pretty sure a $20 million dollar man can get a doctor to look at him or help him rehab...

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have no idea whether he is rehabbing or not. But these threads are stupid. Rehab is not a 24 hour a day activity.

It is possible to rehab in Vegas and still hit the town with friends. He may be doing both.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure a $20 million dollar man could get a nice penthouse suite at the wynn plus VIP access to the clubs and play $100/hand black jack too.

6. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I'm here...I was at Tao and Body English this weekend. No NBA player sightings there. I was at Wynn Encore the weekend before this one, but if I had known T-Mac was in town, I would've hunted him down at the Wynn or the Rhino and gave him a tinman style interview!

7. tinman

Supporting Member

dude you gotta ask him if he's better than Vince Carter!

ahahahhahaha

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Somebody has to put a Criss Angel/McGrady "Mindfreak" photoshop in this thread if there isn't already one...

9. dreammvp

you should have hunted him down and kicked him in the knee and see if he squeeled like a little school girl...then we would have known for sure if he was lying about his knee...
    i guess with tracy, even if his knee wasn't hurt you would put end his career as he has no threshold for pain

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Someone put a bet for me that the Rockets will finally make it past the first round!