1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac in the Clutch!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by pradaxpimp, Jan 17, 2013.

1. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Na, its not about money. I think Tmac just wants to play and prove to himself that he's still good and I guess he still wants to be a star, at least a star somewhere...

Yea he looked like he gained some weight, but he doesn't look half as bad as Steve Francis.. Have you guys seen Stevie lately? He looks incredibly weird. Like a baby on crack or something...

2. supdudes

supdudes Member

lol think one of the announcers was like

"How Coool :cool:"

3. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Wow, the swagger. What's next Tmac?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQ2qrCr4HEw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQ2qrCr4HEw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

4. sinobball

sinobball Member

T-mac vs. Chinese refs

[​IMG]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PMJ5iwSz6zA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Lmaooooooool at his face

6. VanityHalfBlack

Hahhaha, oh man I needed the laugh after tonight's debacle... T-mac is eaten some good egg roll that making him make clutch shots!!

7. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

....fat.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Rockets 76 - Mavericks 116
    McGrady: 27 points (10-26) 7 boards (4 offensive) 7 assists 3 blocks
    Yao: 33 points (13-23) 10 boards (4 offensive) 1 assist 5 blocks
    Other 8 players: 16 points (6-23) 16 boards 8 assists 1 block

I'm all for bashing an injured overpaid superstar, but I'm tired of 2000's Rockets history being revised. Let's assume T-Mac made the 16 shots he missed; and while we're at it, let's make them all 3 pointers. We would have won by 8. Damn you T-Mac...?

Your honor, the defense rests.

EDIT: You bet I'm still fired up about losing that series 7 years later. :)
    [​IMG]

9. k-money

k-money Member

lol its not like he is in his prime.

10. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

BAN YOU!!!

11. larry cook

larry cook Member

get em Tmac, miss the good ol days brah... hate he had health issues but he battled when he could, damn near cried hes heart out for Houston when he lost in the playoffs without much help cause Yao wz hurt. Kobe interview is outrageous, Tmac wasn't even in his prime when they played. Once Tmac developed he became one of the best in the league, Kobe is such a egomaniac, dude says anything to remain relevant in a league that Lebron reigns supreme now. Pity u Kobe..