1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TiVo Problem: "Program Info Running Low"??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ima_drummer2k, Mar 14, 2008.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I keep getting a message on my TiVo box saying the programming info is running low and will run out on March 16th. Everything on my 'to do' list after that date says "data unavailable".

I have PLENTY of room on the hard drive (or whatever it's called), and I have a years subscription that started in December, so that's not the issue.

Anyone get this message? What do I need to do?

2. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

It sounds like your Tivo isn't connecting to through the phone line or home network to update the info.

If it has been connecting, I've heard people mention rerunning the "Guided Setup" to solve the problem.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I get that...all that means is that your Tivo isn't able to connect and/or download program info...You may have to see if the number changed for your service or just do the "connect now" when you go to your messages...

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

It means your TiVo is overloaded with Skinemax programming.

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Happens to me a bit. Usually the network connection is loose. Check your connections. Go to Setup and Connect Now.

6. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

If you are using ethernet to d/l info - unplug the cable / wireless USB adapter from your tivo box and replug to reset your connection...