1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

tinman or Carl Herrera?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, May 25, 2013.

?

Who would you pick?

1. tinman

20.2%
  2. Carl Herrera

36.0%
  3. Jeremy Lin

43.8%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

All we want is to Lin Lin Lin
    That should be priority.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Gotta go with tinman, he's no flash in the pan.

3. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Whoever can grow a beard like Harden

4. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Anyone can hypothesize and troll; few can remember and educate.

Tinman in a landslide.

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Tinman is one dimensional. Not much substance aside from his spot up shooting. Carl is more of a team player, as tinman is a "me me me" type of guy.

Anybody can post a a thread with one sentence and bunch of pictures. Takes real craft to do what Carl does out there on the e-court. :cool:

6. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

As I understand Tinman is all on Tracy McGrady's nuts, but Carl Herrera is all on Patrick Patterson's nuts. Based just on that, I'd pick Tinman. At least he's all up on somebody's nuts who had talent. Patterson is a role player, dude.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

tinman is like an old grandpa that is always telling stories at ridiculous times. He gets the attention of those who want to remember the good ole days and the people that think history is irrelevant will ignore him. Grandpa tinman, you're the best!

8. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

I disagree with your assessment.

Tinman has been forced to defer to Clutchfans' sole superstar, Carl, by handing over the forum handling duties to Carl and being forced by Coach Clutch and the rest of the team to just go to the corner and be a spot-up poster. The whole system has been set up to not allow Tinman to post on the forums to his abilities nor show and prove to the fans that Tinsanity was no flash in the pan.

Until Clutchfans fires coach Clutch and Carl stops isoing his threads and playing hero-poster, Tinman will not be able to reach his potential and become the.... er...... erm..... Steven Nash? John Stockton? Tony Parker? of Clutchfans......

Free Tinman from his constrains so that he can play his forum handling role he was brought here for and Tinsanity will bloom once again!

1 person likes this.
  9. YallMean

YallMean Member

No publicity is negative, as they say.

10. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

He used to be

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Lol alright now we're getting way too deep in this haha

Tinman and Carl have already won. Sitting back, laughing at us, and giving each other champaign showers :(

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

(Edited my previous message some). I don't speak on people's character off the board, thats safe thats whatever. I don't even hate. Its only about on-board personas.

OHMSS, aka several names. AKA "I know everything about EUROPEAN basketball and YOU DON'T" guy.

Rockets tradition is absolutely a good thing. In truth there should HAVE been MORE advocacy like that before.

My opinion, I don't think its about tradition and teaching most the time but personal agenda, face rubbing, solutions looking for a problem. Simple as that.

13. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

If they get off their high horses, they may have a chance of beating Jeremy Lin BWWWAAAAAAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dude,

all the 99ers have the same mission. Clutch is our John Connor

[​IMG]

#114 tinman, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This dude can't handle Carl Herrera or tinman.

Sure, he can bust out some Aha and Roxette songs, but so can we.