1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time To Be Honest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, May 22, 2017.

1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

He's right you know - it's poor etiquette to make your very own thread to discuss the exact same thing being discussed in like 10 other threads. All that does is say, "I want someone to acknowledge MY thoughts". Imagine if everyone who agreed with you ALSO created their own thread...and everyone who disagreed with you created their own thread? How annoying would that be? There is a reason why like 80% of this thread is people complaining or making fun of this dumb thread. Let's be really honest about who seems to be ignoring that....

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Because, if your too flipping lazy to see the huge "trade harden" thread and/or decide to post your own thread discussing the same exact thing instead, you deserve to be called out.

I'm gonna smart ass about it because it deserves ridicule. This is an absolutely unnecessary thread, and it's not debatable. There is a thread for this exact comment and conversation. Put it there and stop being lazy or trying to get your "hot take" more views by starting a new thread.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

i appreciate your honesty

4. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Okay I tried to be nice. I guess you're proving you're not lazy with those 8,000 post smh. Like I said if You don't like the thread move on. Go talk about Harden being sued or something else. I clearly see how you have over 8,000 posts now but it's time to stfu because you're not going to discourage me or anyone else from starting a thread.

5. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Once again, go find a post that interest you or create your own. It's poor etiquette to think I give a damn about what you think is poor etiquette.

6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

In case you still haven't noticed, no one in this thread cares what you think. Notice the lack of meaningful responses in this thread? But hey, you already opened a thread so you mind as well use this as your thread to say whatever you want to an audience of none.

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Superstar trades never get back equal value unless you are the team trading assets for the Superstar.

8. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

this is all common knowledge...we need to get lucky at the trade deadline each year to have a chance. if we don't add a major piece this summer, we'll probably be a lower seed next year. no 1st round pick this summer...we're in trouble. its time to sell high on harden!

9. lionaire

lionaire Member

Appreciate your honesty but your opinion are trash.

BigMaloe likes this.
  10. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Please give me one thing I listed about Harden that's not accurate?

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

HOFs can be so insufferable on this message board.

Tomstro and ilovehtownbb like this.
  12. fchowd0311

Talking up bandwidth is an excuse today?

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

OP, having an opinion critical of Harden is frowned upon on this sub. Notice how this BigMaloe guy will not butt in to any 'redundant' 'non anti Harden thread' and berate the OP for wasting 'bandwidth'.

ilovehtownbb and 1Deep like this.
  14. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Actually I was quite sarcastic on the LeBron pulled a harden thread.
    Actually I'm a rockets only fan and I prefer to support my team and it's superstar player while recognizing flaws instead of just hating him.
    Excuse for what? Tf you talking about.

15. the shark

the shark Member

16. tnopham

tnopham Member

Stopped reading after this. Please tell me what remaining teams in the playoffs only have 1 star and are going to the finals? There's arguably 2 maybe 3, depending on who you ask, players in this entire league better than Harden and they aren't going anywhere.

lionaire likes this.
  17. 1Deep

1Deep Member

How many have more heart tho? I could give you a few players on his own team that have more heart then he does. If game 6 vs the Clippers a couple years back and game 6 vs the Spurs this year don't tell you something I can't help you. Let's just make another excuse for him. Maybe Harden just has a problem with the # 6 in general and that's why he laid down in both of those games.

ilovehtownbb likes this.
  18. Zergling

Zergling Member

Time to be honest: if we could still rate threads as 1-5 stars, this one is a 1 star.

1 star rating.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Jeremy Lin?

bobloblaw likes this.
  20. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

I was just playing NBA 2K17 and I was looking at the "Heart" rating, and you are right. He is rated dead last in the league. They even have 2008 TMac with more heart than James.

In other news, James is gonna play the @tinman in the CF's Wizard of Oz as he searches for a heart. Their is an opening for the scarecrow if you are up to memorizing lines...

And look, I only have 1650 posts.