1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to ban JOOMBA, WEKKO or whatever id's he uses

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ricardo1979, Jan 28, 2017.

1. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

He is only here to stir trouble and and troll about Harden. The admins need to look up his posts and see how much crap he causes

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Nah, I am against banning users who have different opinions. It sets a bad precedent. Just use the ignore feature and put him on ignore if you can't handle his posts.

Case in point - I would have been banned way back because I think and know that JJ Fatt is an over-rated, unathletic, losing player who is a liability and detriment to eggball Texans.

3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Having a different opinion is different than trolling.

He was on here yesterday talking trash about a 51,13,13 game

Yung-T and Patience like this.
  5. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

You guys are such nut huggers. Harden is bringing this team down and you just go on acting like everything is ok. Everyone is laughing at us and our 15 losses.

WE NEED @joomba to make sense of all this. Numbers like 35 wins can be deceiving because Harden is surrounded by elite players like Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon and we have had a surprisingly easy schedule. Thank god these role players are carrying Harden's a$$ into 3rd seed, we would be vying for a lottery pick if not for them. Hell maybe we need to just tank cause we're never going to reach our potential with a slob like Harden at the helm.

6. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I was for banning him because he brings nothing else to the table, he doesn't make the board better in any way.... He's going on some sort of crusade stating (constantly) that people don't criticize Harden enough for his weaknesses when in reality the majority of the board holds James accountable a lot more than we really should.

I just can't find a productive purpose for him on this board.

Whatever, I put him on ignore.

Yung-T and roslolian like this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Don't ban him he has it bad enough with inverted penis disease @joomba

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I didn't see this thread at first. I have OP on Ignore for some reason....can't remember.

Easy, D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@joomba is a chode inhaler. Nobody gives a f if you don't like harden and think we should have kept Lin instead. It gets annoying having him in the game thread literally typing the same thing 3 times per page "but I'm a harden hater for stating facts" ". But it's worth being annoyed to roast his ass

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Is that poster openlayupwhy3? still on here? I used ignore and it's like she doesn't even exist anymore. I wonder if that applies to this situation rather than banning someone for personal reasons? I think ignoring people works in real life too. Clutchfans is an excellent example for life. I might have to ignore this thread. Nah, I don't like banning or ignoring officially. I just don't let it phase me. Why did I 'ignore' openlayup??? Because she would straight up insult the greatest playoff basketball player to ever live: The Dream. That was worthy to me. So I hit ignore because ignore button ignore people on here. And dogs. I think some dogs have accounts, mostly just the bichon frises though. b****es. Not the penis ones, just the b****es. Bichon frise b****es.

11. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

"Ban all opposing opinions"

Liberal logic.

12. rockpileindisma

Don't ignore this @joomba . Just politely remind the @joomba that he got caught making out with his dad on a Boy Scout camp out

13. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Calm down. No reason ban _holic, he gets irritating with his essays and multiple accounts, but sometimes he actually contributes and he has passion.

14. jsingles

jsingles Member

Some would even say he is a clubber inhaler. AmIriteguys?!

BigMaloe likes this.
  15. T for 3

T for 3 Member

i just don't think its that big of a deal...

DreamShook likes this.
  16. MONON

MONON Member

You really p!ss me off!!! Every time I get fed up with your "JJ Fatt" tirades & get serious about ignoring you, you come up with something brilliant. :confused: So, I give you another chance & we start the whole process over again. :eek::)

As far as joomba's concerned, all he talks about is Harden's turnovers. Yes, it's a big problem; but it's not the only big problem we have. Like my financial advisor says, "don't put your eggs in one basket - diversify"! Talk about a different problem.

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nah, his nonsense gave a bunch of us something to do this off day Saturday afternoon. beats DMo threads amirite? :cool:

Tha_Dude and Pen15clubber like this.
  18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

No one is banning for opposing opinions. We are banning trolls.

Yung-T and Patience like this.
  19. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

It's called the ignore function. It's not that hard to use.

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I don't ignore anyone because then I automatically feel like I'm missing something