1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Tim, I want Rocket Jammies...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mr_gootan, Mar 7, 2003.

Tags:
  1. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

Mr. Tim,
    Before we get rid of the sleepwear pinstripes, any plans to create a Rockets-themed sleepwear line? I would love to have some navy & pinstripe flannels w/ logo to lounge around in. A big, thick terrycloth robe with a gaudy-sized logo on the back would be cool, too. But the ultimate would be menacingly-toothed Rocket fuzzy slippers that played the opening of "We will Rock you" as you walked around in them. I could be wearing all of that (plus Rocket boxers and socks) while holding my mini-Clutch bear and be able to tolerate watching the Rocket games, unless security says I'm underdressed. If you could consider these things, that would be great.

Sincerely,
    A fan who thinks our unis make our team sleepy on defense

dum, dum, chah!
    dum, dum, chah!

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yeah, I am sure some pissed fans around here could also use a Rockets waterproof mattress cover.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Pajamas are just completely wrong...If I'm going to go through the trouble of putting on a matching top and pants, I'm going out to dinner or something...

4. Tim

Tim Member

mr_gootan,

Um. No.

Tim

(That's one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while. You're disturbed. Thank you.)

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

for real.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I'd like some of those big fluffy slippers with Cuttino's face on it so he can watch the same game I'm watching.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You have hands down some of the most hillarious posts I've ever read.:D

8. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

That dum, dum, chah! part is hilarious. :D