1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Thoughts on Warriors/Rockets: Bethlehem Shoals (Free Darko)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Oct 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

2. mrfirefly7

mrfirefly7 Member

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It's not just the number. Its also him being 6'8, lanky, and wearing a Rockets jersey.

Still, we can dream.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anthony Randolph should play 48 a night...

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

does don nelson hate the guy or something? dude's a stud looking to be unleashed.

6. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Damn, that guy writes really well.

The 'grass is greener' perspective on our team was pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing this.

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is so strange... He is arguably the best player on that team.

He averages 25-15-3-3 when he plays 40+... Maybe he was kind of banged up or something. It really helped us get a win so I won't complain too much, but Don Nelson needs to go, and they need to start grooming Curry, Ellis, Randolph and Biedrins together. Management should get off their asses and hire JVG to get these young kids in line...

8. durvasa

You may like this book, then:

http://www.freedarkobook.com/excerpts.html

9. durvasa

He had a bad back. From what I heard, he wasn't even expected to play in game 1 actually.

10. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Seriously, that was poetic.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

he looked pretty athletic and fine jumping up and down on D. when he contested scola's 3, it was like he was jumping off a trampoline.

nonetheless, i wish he gets more playing time. he's a very exciting player with A LOT of skills/talent. it's a bomb waiting to explode onto the NBA scene.

i live in SF, so i know A TON of warriors fans who think he's gonna go off this year.

12. halfling131

halfling131 Member

Randolph didn't start the game because he has a sore back, but yes he looked fine to me so it must have just been a cautionary limiting of minutes.

13. hoyarocketsfan

I didn't know what he was talking about with the ellis defiling curry thing so I googled it. This interview with Ellis makes me REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciative to have the organization and players we have. It seems so clear he hates being in Golden State and know that team isn't going anywhere.

If you are feeling down about the chase for the 8 seed read it.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...phen-curry-we-cant-not-going-to-win-that-way/

14. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Oh yeah, Shoals is a basketball writing God.
    Now that he writes for the Baseline his original site (FreeDarko) is getting less quality pieces but oh well, any shoals is good shoals.