1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thoughts on next years uni's & my view of last nights game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lynus302, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

The Power Dancers debuted last night with new uniforms with red as the dominant color, followed by Clutch (the mascot, not the admin) appearing later in the game wearing the full classic red and gold uniform waving a gold sign that read "Believe Again". Personally, I think that this is a sign of things to come: a return to our classic colors. I hope so, anyway.

I had a great time at the game last night. Being part of a pumped-up, sold-out crowd is a wonderful experience. Stevie was breaking ankles all over the place, Cato was hustling his butt off, and Yao looked fantastic: very fluid and a ton more comfortable than in his first two games. Every time I see him play it only bolsters my opinion of what a truly special player he is and will continue to become. And the guy is just freaking HUGE. I know that no one needs to be told that, but to be that tall and proportional....damn, that's all I can say. I went down court side before and after the game, and I was able to get pretty close. He looks great on the court and his moves definitely remind me of Dream. He was laughing and horsing around with several of the Rockets....chemistry between everyone is strong from what I could see. This truly is a special team to cheer for.

I couldn't believe the amount of media that was there: You hear about it, you read about it, and you're still surprised when you actually see it with your own eyes.

....and I got my tickets for November 9 when they will retire Dream's jersey. Who else is going?