1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Those who trust the team post here

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Seth, Apr 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Seth

Seth Member

I really think this team has the heart and passion to get over the Jazz, still being 2-0 at home the refs really showed that they decided to call as it was Utah home court advantage, they hit a lot of lucky shots and still we had to take out of the game by the refs, i believe we can turn this series, i believe we can win next game and 3 out of the 6 remaining, this team has shown during this season that you can´t count them out and they won´t go without fighting.

I believe!

2. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Everyone here trusts the team. It's the refs that are the problem...and have been for years.

3. TiMacManiaa

TiMacManiaa Member

yeah man, were going to win

i believe were going to win the next 4 games

the team played great today seriously
    we got unlucky with those bs threes from okur and that shot from korver

that call was horrible and tmac ran out of gaz

if we can some how get leads we will win this series

oh and make those freethrows

i believeeeeee

4. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

I believe the rockets have the heart and the passion but not the height.

5. jebustheomlet

jebustheomlet Member

i love the team, and trust them, because of their heart and passion, etc.

however, it is not heart that gets the free throw to drop. that is the problem.

6. iku

iku Member

as much as i hate how the series is going right now..
    i still have to say..
    I LOVE THE ROCKETS! lets destroy those j(ack)-asses!!

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I do but,

first of all we gotta make shots and it is tough to win with refs against us

8. dafranchise0309

WERE DONE! UTAH HAS THE BEST HOME RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

TMAC played great...our role players are wayy overated Scola miss almost all his free throws and does not finish around the rim, Landry turns it over and does not finish around the rim(note he did not play in the 2nd half) and Luther cannot hit a shot to save his live...AB played his heart out and is the only bench player I see producing...we are done

Yao and Rafer coming back will be the only chance I see wining this series..FACE IT we are done, I love my rockets but jazz are just too strong, too fundamental and they make the shots we miss...layups/fts and they punish us for our mistakes..

maybe next year..

9. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

It is all part of a plan. The Rockets blew off 2-0 leads the last two times in the playoffs, so now their plan is to let the other team get a 2-0 start and them win the series in 7.

Rox win games 3-4-5, lose 6 and win game 7. as simple as that.

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

IM IN!

ITS NOT OVER..UNTIL IT IS OVER!

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I agree with Adelman... this team has not quit all year.

I trust they will not quit now.

12. Bobby60

Bobby60 Member

When the scoreboard shows that the Jazz have won three games, then'll I'll agree that it's over.

13. rocketsmetalspd

Screw the refs, just play tougher and let the chips fall where they may. Team should come out fighting and I for one want to them go down fighting and not get blown out in any of the games in Utah. Make Utah work for the wins. I still believe the Rockets will win the next two, yes the next two. I am making the statement with my heart.

14. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

We're getting Rafer back for the rest of the series, which should make us a more efficient team. We lost tonight because we missed too many free throws. I'm not a big believer in home court advantages. If the Jazz can endure our screaming fans, why can't we endure *their* scream fans? This is not over yet until we lose Game 3.

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Im in................Rockets are gonna win this series................I have faith.......hope.........and loyalty............

Lets Go Tracy............Empty the tank out there...............

Still isnt over........

16. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

I love our team and I'm not ashamed of the effort they put out tonight. all we can ask is they keep doingthat.

17. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Not giving up until the final second ticks off the clock and one of these teams advances to the next round. Until then it's still very much anyone's series....though our path is incredibly more difficult.

If it's already over, then why even go to Utah?

18. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I'm always down for Clutch City. We taking this series.

19. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

I said it once and Ill say it again. Im going down with the ship!

20. Jimes

Jimes Member

I had a great time at the game tonight in spite of the loss. There's nothing like getting top row seats and standing the whole game yelling your lungs out! :cool:

I was proud that we came out and played much more toughness than we did in Game 1. There was a lot of hustle displayed and they weren't backing down but were matching blow for blow in the paint. TMac playing like he truly can is inspiring. I knew he was gonna block Harpring but didn't expect the block on Boozer or that nice steal. Brooks showed everyone something tonight. He played really smart except for giving up the 3 to Price at the end of the 3rd. Battier did what he could with a couple 3s and the putback jam, loved his D on Korver near the end but couldn't do much about that offensive rebound that came right to the Jazz of the side of the backboard. K, I have a little beef with Bobby and thought maybe Brooks would've been better at least offensively, but that 3 so should have counted (and given TMac a triple-double) after I saw the replay of the foul on the big screen. What a flop AK :mad:

Anyway, with a little more finishing from Scola, a little better decision making by BJ/Rafer, TMac playing like TMac can, we can beat the Jazz in SLC. I believe.