1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This really happened. Kinda funny, and 100% true...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BrianKagy, Aug 18, 2000.

1. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

maybe it was jenna..

------------------
    i am rather like a mosquito in a nudist camp..i know what i ought to do but i don't know where to begin...

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Hell, I think they are related to the boxer gnomes!! Everytime one of those "soaking wet, blonde"(s), "naked from the waist up,"..."clutching a Sam Adams in one hand and pressing a towel to her chest with the other," girls come over, I always end up losing at least a pair. Somtimes two!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?

3. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

So this is something that happens to you often, RP? Man, I'm gonna start hanging out with you!!!!

------------------
    Save our children from the TAAS test:
    TAAS test report card
    TAAS test fact sheet

4. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

It gets more interesting: I was sitting on my balcony yesterday afternoon reading.

I heard the two girls leaving, so I peered over the balcony railing, and there they were, each identically dressed for work.....

....at Hooter's.

------------------
    Is it ironic to say you've sworn off swearing?

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

BWAH! A classic conclusion to an, err, tit-illating tale!

------------------
    Bring It!!

6. PhiSlammaJamma

This story isn't over yet. It's only the beginning....and it's better than "The Cell" already.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

[This message has been edited by PhiSlammaJamma (edited August 22, 2000).]

7. BrianKagy

It's definitely not over. That's my favorite place in Austin to grab a couple Happy Hour beers. Probably run into em at some point. Won't that be funny.

Me: "Hi, you probably don't remember me, but I've seen you half-naked before."

Her: "Oh, so you're a regular customer around here eh?"

------------------

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The thing I don't understand...did you or did you not see her rack?

Johnny Cochran mode on:

1.) Was she or was she not covered by a towel? Your honor...at this time I would like for the Hooters girl to try the towel on. If it does not fit, then you must acquit!

2.) When you heard the pounding on the door and went to check it out, did you or did you not see water drops leading to their apartment door from the staircase?

3.) When you say she was soaking wet, what was she soaking in? Blood? Beer? Your honor...at this time I would like to declare him as a hostile witness! The witness is non-responsive.

4.) How would you rate her cup size? You couldn't rate her cup size because you didn't see her rack...did you? In fact, you didn't see anything at all! You didn't even talk to her. You just made that up to cover up the fact that you were up at 5 am with your binoculars spying on her in the pool area. Isn't that right? Judge Ito...at this time, I ask that the witness be excused from this courtroom. His eyewitness accounts are pure speculation.

Judge Ito: "No...the witness will remain....all defense evidence is admissable. All prosecution evidence is inadmissable."

5.) When they brought you in to the police station, isn't it true that you could not identify one rack from the other when shown the rack lineup? Did you not notice any distinguishing marks on her rack? You didn't even notice she had her nipples pierced... did you?

6.) When you asked the woman if she needed a locksmith or needed to use the phone, isn't it true that you were sexually aroused at that moment and your hormones had taken over? You didn't have any intention of calling a locksmith or letting her use the phone..did you....DID YOU? What were you really up to? We will let the jury decide what you were really going to do when she came in to your apartment [​IMG].

No more questions..your honor. Your honor is a fine judge. Your honor is a wise man...a beautiful man. I think your honor is wise in not letting his gonads intervene in the case.

Johnnie Cochran mode off.

Surf

------------------

9. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Okay--I've held my tongue long enough.

All the gentle prodding and hinting around has gotten us nowhere.

I'll come straight to the point.

BK--I want a verbose and stimulating description of this chick's t***.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

10. BrianKagy

I was foiled by the towel. Breastessess viewed: zero.

As I said though, at that point I was more interested in sleep than sex.

------------------

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Leave it to a Republican to be more interested in sleep than sex.

[​IMG]

------------------
    "I'll drop kick those f*ckin' dogs if they come anywhere near me."

visit www.swirve.com

12. dc sports

dc sports Member

Brian,

You really should get to know your neighbors better. Invite them over for a beer, or two, or three... Then offer them some water and a towel and see what happens.

------------------
    Stay Cool...

13. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

What's your problem?! Get your priorities straight BK!

[​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?