1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why James Harden is hated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElPigto, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Juxtaposed Jolt

I mean, you literally talk about nothing but anti-Harden. When we win, you're nowhere to be found. When we lose, you're the first one to pipe up about how bad Harden was.

Harden is the main contributor to the team's successes and failures, sure, but there are other players on this team.

s3ts, Crashlanded19, Patience and 2 others like this.
  2. Juxtaposed Jolt

...I didn't even quote you...

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Maybe Harden can take 30 games off a year maybe that will help his game

4. MD_in_Training

Yes he hit his free throws.
    Yes, they were fouls.

How about those other things I mentioned that were egregious on Harden's part? Did he do those things, I ask?

5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

you think Harden doesnt know he is hated.. he does

He wont win mvp AGAIN, and he probably wont ever win anything of substance.. But thats what he chose

Stephen Curry could easily be a stats w****, and have money like Harden, but chose rings and the chance to sacrifice his game for legacy.

Harden will have more money, but nobody will remmeber Harden when he is done playing

6. brewer's goat

brewer's goat Member

wrong, when we win AND Harden plays well, I usually say some good things. Lately, Harden hasn't played well even in games where we won.

This team goes as far as Harden goes, and his disappearing in 4Q and crunch time is a major concern for this team going forward.

And Harden just has too many weaknesses as a basketball player and relies on cheap tricks to get himself going. I can't see how this is going to work well in the playoffs.

Jake Tower likes this.
  7. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

He didnt play bad at all. he actually hit 2 impossible step back 3s when our offense has no movement whatsoever.
    And as for the last stretch, they were flops obvious to any basketball fan. Tony brothers is the ref i know but still the 2 minute report that will come out in 2 days will say they made a mistake blah blah blah....same ****in bs iam sick of.
    MDA had alot and i mean ALOT of mistakes in the second half. He was invisible all second half and didnt do one thing right in the second half.
    Bad timeouts, didnt rest harden, put black in the last 2 possessions, didnt sub out nene when baynes was killing us...just pathetic coaching. You cnat stop coaching because you are up 25

s3ts likes this.
  8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

They were borderline depending if the ref wants to **** you over. A smart player doesn't put themselves in that position. A smart player starts moving before the ball is even being put into play. A smart player doesn't shove out of frustation, however slight, right in the face front of the ref. A smart player doesn't repeat the same exact mistake, right in the face of the same official who just called the first foul on you.

Jake Tower and Beardaholic13 like this.
  9. maw7079_2000

maw7079_2000 Member

CP3 can’t help this situation. Ultimately, Harden is gonna Harden. The biggest moments are too big for him.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

My point of this thread was not so much to pout about the loss. I hated losing this game, but it is what is is. I just wanted to point out why the media hates Harden. When he starts pouting, he really really plays terrible. It's just the truth. That's why the media loves Russ, because when he is losing, he is still trying to chuck up shots and playing with a lot of intensity. I think the media love for Russ is stupid and I definitely don't think he is better than Harden, but I can see why they are fooled into thinking he is a better player and more clutch player (even though stats say otherwise).

Jake Tower likes this.
  11. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

the other things didnt matter, we were up 25 at half. dont nitpick his shooting percentage because no1 can create **** for him. he jacked up 3s when the shotclock was running down....when no1 got open lol

12. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

agreed he shouldve never gave the ref the opportunity. But a smart coach doesent let a 25 point lead in the 3rd come down to the last few second. I dont care if i was coaching brooklyn against the Jordan Bulls , i win if iam up 25 in the 3rd

13. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Well you cant push people to the ground to get open. Imagine if everyone started doing this, be 9 men down, and 1 running down the court all game long, would be 400-59 by halftime.

14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

The nba is a joke.

adw and RocketsTruth like this.
  15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the entire second half harden was getting assraped by tony brothers. i actually think after that initial offensive foul he realized there is no way this guy was going to let him win this game. you could see it on his face that there was simply no point wasting another calorie out there.

s3ts, Wommy and Beardaholic13 like this.
  16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I disagree, if Paul would of played this game, and the last two games (plus finished the Lakers game) we probably would have won. Paul has sparked some crazy come backs this season just because of his defensive intensity and the way he plays at the end of the game. Paul would absolutely help in these situations. I'm not saying Harden isn't clutch, because he has been clutch many times and he was even clutch tonight hitting a couple of big shots when no one else could do ****.

The flopping fouls that were called in the Celtics favor tonight remind a lot of how opponents would bait Dwight into shoving them and they would embellish the contact and get the calls. Harden made it too damn obvious tonight that he was pushing off, and he is playing against the maestro flopper in Marcus. I'm frustrated at the refs as much as you guys and I thought they were bullshit calls, but Harden could of kept his poise as well.

s3ts likes this.
  17. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

who cares if he is hated or not

18. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Would probably help if Morey got Harden another ****ing plyer that can create a ****ing shot for himself or his teamates! With Cp3 out you literally have no one else that can do something, eric gordon was gassed and thats it! Small ball rhyno at center gettinf shitted on by horford! Morey needs to get Monta ellis or someone tht can score the fuxking ball! Busy making god damn musicals and ****

lw17 likes this.
  19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Wearing street clothes

lw17 likes this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

My baaaaad just saw it wasn't meant for me.