1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Theres a good chance for a "Super Bowl"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Steve, Sep 24, 2000.

1. Steve

Steve Member

With miami and tampa in it: the two best D's in the league itll be fun to watch who folds at the end!
    But i beleive itll be tampa on the short end:

Miami 3 vs Tampa 0

------------------
    "It wasn't a fight. He punched me one time, that's all. That's not a fight. I don't fight at 30,000 feet. I had an education." L8 vs Stack

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Tampa will be on the short end in the NFC Championship game. If the Dolphins make the Super Bowl, plan on a 31-10 loss at the hands of the Rams.

------------------
    Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

4th Friday of August= Rocket Day
    1999-Steve Francis
    2000-Maurice Taylor