1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There was so many rockets fans tonight at the AT&T center.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, May 2, 2017.

1. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

It got pretty wild at times lol but that was great. Keep coming out and supporting our rockets!!!

gatsby, CDrex, BigMaloe and 9 others like this.
  2. Bob Barker 007

It was a great atmosphere at the end, especially as the formerly smug, entitled Spurs assholes left the building and all that remained were a handful of Rockets fans shouting "Let's go Rockets!" over and over. It was the first time that we Rockets fans got to do the taunting in their building. It was also the first time I didn't hear trash talk from their fans even after a Spurs loss. There certainly shouldn't be any fear for the Rockets players the rest of the way at AT&T Center. Those fans left early, weren't loud, and provided no support to their team when needed at the end. I loved every minute of it.

slothy420, BigMaloe, juanm34 and 8 others like this.
  3. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

I was in the third row under the basket. It was great having my third row seats effectively turn into first row seats at halftime due to the spurs fans in front of me leaving.

4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

yah dude I got 3 spurs fan shirts because all the spurs fans left and left their shirts. I just gave em to my spurs fan roomates lmao.

5. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

There was alot of shouting matches going on where I was sitting. Some people got toss from the building but overall where I was there was alot of rockets fan cheering as loud as we can to support our team. I love every moment of it. What was awesome was rockets fans all had each other's back, and knowledge each other.

6. Hoothrewpoo

Hoothrewpoo Member

same thing happened in my section (114). A couple of shouting matches and an idle threat or two. Funny thing was, most of the shouting was between Spurs fans - telling each other to sit down, etc.

The Rockets chant at the end was epic. We stayed until the game was over just to see if the Rockets fans would outnumber the Spurs fans... they did.

slothy420, BigMaloe and ima_drummer2k like this.
  7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I was watching that guy behind the Rockets bench with the Arizona State Harden jersey. He was getting me all fired up!

Anybody else see him?

8. elrond

elrond Member

Saw an article that said Leslie Alexander brought around 150 staff + friends in tour buses :p

ThatboyPhuong and BigMaloe like this.
  9. Mr. Motiejunas

Yep. Some drunk Mexican thugs were trying to start fights with Rockets fans at the beginning of the 4th quarter. :D
    [​IMG]

10. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Yeah, I kept seeing him jumping into the aisle to celebrate. It was terrific.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I really do hate to stereotype, but......

I was in SA this past weekend, and these 4 people really are the typical spurs fans. The image above is exactly what comes to mind when I think of spurs fans.

BigMaloe and Snow Villiers like this.
  12. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

We have our fair share of "drunk Mexican thugs" as Rockets fans, too. Wouldn't be the same without them.

crimsonghost and ima_drummer2k like this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I did see him. I appreciated it. Good stuff.

BigMaloe likes this.
  14. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

He had a spectacular reaction of disbelief that got captured in the background after one of the first-half fouls that Kawhi drew. I loved it.

slothy420 and BigMaloe like this.
  15. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Yes I saw him, and saw him the parking lot also lol
    He looked at me and yelled go H town lol

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  16. Hoothrewpoo

Hoothrewpoo Member

That guy was sitting right in my peripheral vision. He was awesome. I saw Harden, Anderson and Lou Williams acknowledge him.

17. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Sounds more like a Texans game :D