1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

He seems like Prince as an anime character

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Nakamura doesn't have a gimmick, he just acts a little out there. It's enough to separate him from the others.

People aren't allowed to have gimmicks anymore. As soon as somebody tries they are immediately made into a joke on the main roster.

3. VanityHalfBlack

Shake up predictions:
    SD LIVE: Rollins,Charlotte,New Day
    Raw: Ambrose, AJ, Alexa Bliss

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  4. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Raw: AJ, Ambrose, Alexa

SD: KO, Sami Zayn, The Revival, Charlotte

5. VanityHalfBlack

Damn forgot about Zayn. Yeah he's def going to SD. I would think that's what they would do. Not sure about the revivals. They seemed like a raw brand.

6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I'm hoping AJ stays wherever Nakamura is but they're probably save that rivalry for WM34, so they can just have them in the same brand during the next draft

Zayn should go to SD and has some good programs with Miz, Corbin, Wyatt, and win some freaking gold

waiting for KO to get that tag title run so he can get into the elusive Grand Slam club :)

7. VanityHalfBlack

Okay guys, let me know your thoughts? When Nakamura came out to his entrance to interrupt the Miz, why did he and Maryse left the ring? During Commercial break, Nakamura was still in the ring, waiting? Then Dolph Ziggler came out to challenge him in a dark match? Was The Miz initially supposed to stay and do a bit with Nakamura or did the writers changed their minds midpoint? Clearly, they would have saved his entrance at the end of the show instead of during the Miz segment? I think the MIz did that **** on purpose.

#5587 VanityHalfBlack, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  8. VanityHalfBlack

They fuked up his entrance bruh!! ***!

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Storyline wise I'm pretty sure he is starting a feud with the Miz... The dark match was probably Vince just wanting to see how the crowd reacts to him in person to see where to put him in the card next week.

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Apparently, he has Rock-level charisma, all without really cutting promos.

Not sure how well he'll do without a mouthpiece, though. Even if he did have a Heyman in his corner talking for him, I dunno if that'll be a good fit.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

@Fantasma Negro
    His gimmick is he's a bad ass wrestler... Those are the only gimmicks that get over anymore I mean that's basically AJs gimmick.

12. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

His gimmick is "the Freddie Mercury of Pro Wrestling" as coined by Jim Ross and Josh Barnett

13. Fantasma Negro

14. VanityHalfBlack

Very interesting. Not sure why that wasn't on TV but cool for the folks in attendance.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Does the WWE do this "dark match during commercial" thing often? It just looks a bit weird for a guy to make an entrance without doing anything on TV.

Also, I like how the Balor/Rollins vs. Joe/Owens match is Team Fit vs. Team Fat.

16. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Dark matches happen after the show has ended, not during commercial.

And yeah, Nakamura's debut was handled in a weird fashion.

17. buffalobills!!!

True, Eva Marie blows them all away. She's done last I heard. It looked like she was going to bury the SD Live roster till she got suspended

#5597 buffalobills!!!, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  18. VanityHalfBlack

I've been saying, she gotta do Brazzers at some point. Man if she can only learn how to wrestle worth a damn, she'd be worth my hand and time. Now if you want a woman with a big ass and t*** and can actually wrestle? And, she's from Austin, Look no further Ladies and gents, I give you!!!!!

Jordynne Grace!!!! She has a bit of a butterface but damn, FAP, FAP!!! She's only 21!!!! Do I sound like a creep??? Damn right!!

19. VanityHalfBlack

Oh and Toni Storm!!! She's Australian!!! Boy I'd love to go down under with some Shrimp on the barbie with her if yah know wat I mean, FAP/FAP!!! Sound Creepish??? Okay I'll stop!!!

20. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I'm the guy in green. True story