1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Agreed that these shows of praise from the VP and the whole cabinet is a bit revolting, even if I had thought Trump was doing good work. To see powerful men like these bow and scrape makes you wonder what pressures they must be under. It makes sense for them to praise the policies and to claim victories. But to attribute all these accomplishments to the man of Donald Trump is cult of personality behavior.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... even dictionarys are fake news attackers of trump...

TRUMP, PENCE TROLLED BY DICTIONARY.COM: ‘THERE’S A WORD FOR A PERSON WHO WOULD PRAISE SOMEONE EVERY 12 SECONDS’
    http://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-donald-trump-prayer-twitter-dictionary-756401

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Breaking news: Donald Trump just said the oval office is not fancy

4. NewRoxFan

What, after spending $1.75M to refurb the White House while trump was vacationing at his golf club in Bedminster?

5. NewRoxFan

6. Roc Paint

It took that much money just to remove the bus of Obama

7. NewRoxFan

Obama had a bus?

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  8. Roc Paint

Bigger then one of the four on mount Rushmore

9. NewRoxFan

Geez, the difference is so striking... Trump continuing to use his "bully pulpit" to obstruct justice...

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Rashmon likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Reminder, Trump endorsed Moore multiple times, held a rally for him just before the election (though in cowardly fashion, just across the state border).

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

According to The Hill, Trump blames Sessions for the loss for a most curious reason: Because Sessions dared to accept Trump's nomination to become Attorney General.

13. NewRoxFan

Trump... at a fire department...babbling about military equipment.

14. NewRoxFan

Maybe he should have stayed on the golf course...

SF3isBack!! and No Worries like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. NewRoxFan

He says things that not only don't make sense, but are so easily disproven...

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

And now his inane ramblings about healthcare...

18. NewRoxFan

An American president, attacking an American company... because the CEO of the company owns the Washington Post.

SF3isBack!! and conquistador#11 like this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Maybe Trump is talking about life insurance instead?

20. conquistador#11

He's also claiming that the ms13 are being thrown out at record pace completely and towns liberated. Which is WRONG unless they label anyone that is being deported, even Mexicans as ms13 gang members, which wouldn't surprise me since he's labeled all undocumented immigrants as rapists.

Ms13 is a Salvadoran gang. You have to be from that country to be in that gang 'many people don't know that'. you just can't be from Mexico. It would be nice if towns were actually being liberated from those sadistic bastards. It would mean abuelitos and abuelitas can sleep at night safely.

These terrorists ( I do agree with him there that they're bad hambres) harm our Hispanic communities more than they harm white people. but all I hear when I hear the orange man talk is him making it seem like the ms 13 is coming for white people.

Trump should talk about how many innocent undocumented kids are being killed because they won't join that gang, but that won't generate any , " build the wall my president" chants. does anyone have updated stats of all homicides across the country? Hispanics should be more terrified of whites when it comes to bigly homicides. No offense. I love white people. I love white girls. My wife is a white girl and we enjoy some of her white girl friends from time to time. I also love green bean casseroles and that's very white so nothing against whites. I'm the least hater of white people you'll ever meet, except that entire early to mid 1990s Utah Jazz roster.

In related news, Trump did get his wall, sea wall. (for his golf course) The original reason he wanted one was because of tremendous 'global warming' and rising seas might harm it.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/22/trump-wall-gets-permission-on-irish-golf-course.html

JumpMan likes this.