1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The SMEG AWARDS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SmeggySmeg, May 11, 2000.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

In an attempt to get us over the BBS Off-season Wall, here they are the first ever SMEG AWARDS

1. Dead Boring Life Award- Chat Room regular (you know who you are)
    2. The Prick Tease Award- Cabbage and Popeye, they know everyone loves their posts and keep everyone lubed up and waiting
    3. The Animated Flasher Award- Heypartner
    4. The Saving Private Ryan Award- Jeff, love your work, but once the job is complete, can you get into the finding business and find the rockets some defense
    5. Fokassing Award- Dr of Dunk
    6. The Greg Ostertagg Stoopid Award- Anyone who fell for the Alt + F4 trick in the chatroom (you know who you are)
    7. The little Jackie Paper and Puff the MAgic Dragon Award- SmeggySmeg
    8. The Blow Job Award- Surfguy for chatting during numerous storms
    9. The nothing to do with basketball but hilarious award- Once again SmeggySmeg
    10. The Premature Ejaculation Award- Surfguy for his early and vain attempts to get a clutchcity post game headline
    11. The Informative Award- SmeggySmeg for teaching you all about fosters, roos, and the greatest word of all time ARVO
    12. The Backstab award- Clutch for lotto 2000
    13. Egg on your face award- All the non orginal Cat Apologists out there, there were alot of you and I know who you all are
    14. The Overuse of the Wrist Leading to Injury Award- Francis3 for the number of times he has used the word Kenyon.
    15. The Removed Funny Bone and Anal Retentive Award- All the members of the Dream Police, The Serious Police and the Spelling Police
    16. The bigger Prick Tease Award- Clutch for the thread he just posted
    17. The I Love Rock and Roll, put another Dollar in the Juke Box Baby Award- Bob Finn and his snowflake (keep using Arvo, its great)
    18. The Non-English posts Award- Aelliot, Davo, Heypartner and all the other capologists out there
    19. The End of the World Award- Whoever started the whole If the rockets season was.... posts
    20. The Bill Clinton Award- SmeggySmeg for anyone he has forgotten to mention in his Awards show.
    21. The I can't change my Wallpaper quick enough to keep up- Rockateer, love your work, can you please do a cartoon like one for the Cat
    22. The Hard Drugs are my Excuse Award- BobFinn*, for his reply to my posts

Smeg of Awards

------------------

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited May 11, 2000).]

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Crisco awards?

big headed cripple award goes to Rimmy.

MIA award and best fajitas award goes to HEB.

Bitter rough skin but juicy sweet tasting on the inside goes to a not spoiled Mango award.

Barkley eating roo arvo award goes to Smeggy.

Best Dramatic preformance award goes to Jenna.

Best Harem award goes to Dreamer.

Best ho wife award goes to Hutz.

Best treatment of hoes award goes to RocketsPimp(hmmm, you dont have the Hutz wife market cornered do you?)

Best potty mouth jokes award goes to Heypardoner and his obscene use of the DSL line.

Malpractice award goes to DoD.

Best supporting asterick award goes to BobFinn*

uh, okay, I want an award too. (drum roll)
    I get the writing these awards award. Thank you thank you. I would like to thank nobody, cuz I do not like speeches thank you very much.

------------------
    Cato is 7 feet tall.

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

So, who do you think the Rockets will draft? [​IMG]

------------------
    You just want to be on the side thats winning.

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

See ammended awards list bob-22

------------------

5. D.R.E.A.M

D.R.E.A.M Member

hey Smeg!
    you forgot The Most-NewTopic-Clicks-Per-day award.

Not a very difficult choice.....

FRANCISANDBARKELYRULE!!!

------------------
    Dream's Team!

6. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Best Poster Award: rimbaud

Worst Poster Award: Smegg, cuz he did not include me in his awards post.

Most Likely to Fail and Get Beat Down Award: Crisco

------------------

rimbaud post-a-thon 2000

[This message has been edited by rimbaud (edited May 12, 2000).]

7. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Wow, far out man, dude, check out those purple people eaters [​IMG]

------------------
    You just want to be on the side thats winning.