1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Rookie that stole Christmas (from Vancouver)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dr of Dunk, Nov 30, 1999.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Francis' "almost-a-triple-double" line :

24 pts (10-for-18 FG)
    10 assists
    9 rebs
    2 steals
    2 blocks
    0 turnovers

Hit the shot that sent the game to overtime and went ballistic scoring for about a 3-4 minute stretch at the end of the 4th and at the start of overtime before fouling out. I LOVE IT!!!!! I smell Canadian bacon. The kid left the fans in Vancouver smoking.

Also... I had respect for Vancouver as a city, but their fans are complete IDIOTS for throwing tomatos and lemons onto the court. I can't stress the word "IDIOT" enough.

Anyway... great gut-check win for the Rockets. They've lost close ones for a while now, but this one was a prize they earned.

WOOO!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

2. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Yea I feel sorry for the ex-Rocket's(not carr because he should feel at home)that have to play for those prick's.

3. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Wow, all that and no turnovers! Haven't seen guts like that since Cassell and Elie. Of course they didn't have the same talent level. Stevie could be a superstar.

4. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Way to go, Stevie! You kicked Vancouver's rear.