1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Rockets goal: Re-brand Harden and the team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HayesIsBack, Jul 4, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

he is not coming over this year, oversea stash

2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

u sir are a genius was just thinking this. that really all these moves the rockets made will basic make harden look like an mvp. cause they will win. n harden with either score of assit on 90% of the rockets buckets. n will be in the mvp race. its the only thing the rockets can do. cause if inwas a player i wouldnt want to play with harden after last year

3. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Some guys have all the luck. I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs. And every evening I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

I feel your pain bro don't let people like him get you down

4. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

[​IMG]

5. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I think Morey read my signature I've had the last 4 months.

6. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

You seriously think we are trying to win by getting two key cogs on a Pelicans team that couldnt get near 40 wins, and starting Clint Capela at center, with the defense that will follow?

7. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Chinaman is derogatory and offensive, in case you don't know. I'll give you the benefit of doubt this time.

8. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

This becomes a Z-Hou Qi and uniform thread?

9. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Y'all beat me to it, lol.

I never have, and never will buy a Rockets jersey while they keep this look...and I live and die for this team.

10. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

I'm not down. Fortunately pain has been nonexistent until recently. If you're trying to say I'm a crack baby, no. If you've been following me you know that Im different. I went to school with crack babies. They were not as calm and collected as me. As far as paper, although much CP went to bills, 400 USD every few months is nothing compared to what I am owed by this country.

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I called this two months ago. LOF are slow, hence this thread.

12. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Regarding OP, I believe you are exactly right that this is what's happening, and I actually think it will lead to winning more than most think, in the regular season that is (first round exit), and we will improve our image and play fun and Harden will look good again, justifiably so. He never deserved to get trashed.

But I think the funny thing is this is all going to happen by accident. I honestly don't think Morey wanted this with MDA, and I highly doubt this is what Les was thinking, I think he cluelessly thought it was our best basketball move.

13. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

Harden is my favorite player on this team. I think he was better when he played run and shoot rather than half court basketball.

Random: Can't wait until we play Italy in international competition too, they need a good shake down.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Why on earth would they commit money to gordon and anderson if they were just part of a one year rebrand???

Makes absolutely no sense..they could have just.signed someone like curry for less and still had shooting.

15. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Because these players arent coming on 1yr or 2yr contracts, but fortunately their contracts will be tradabke unless they gave career ending/threatening injuries.

16. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Fancy a WNBA fan calling a poster that makes a Rockets only thread that agrees with his view a LOF.

That's a very narrow view of the world, especially coming from someone that has time to follow the WNBA.

17. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

They are trying to prove Gordon and Andersons ability to get it done. That way the whole team looks good.

18. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

And notice we didnt really get a new PG, or a creator. Just got finishers.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They tried that with Asik and Lin.

20. PhiSlammaJamma

Harden is enough to attract high-end free agents. No need to re-brand. Money and Harden is enough. But this year, there was only one big fish. Everything else outside of Wade is mercury ridden throwback.