1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[The Ringer] David Fizdale's 'Independence Day' Speech

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Os Trigonum, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

truly deserves its own thread. I'm still laughing my ass off.

heypartner and Hakeemtheking like this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Fiz isn't completely wrong. Kawhi was getting that superstar call all game. My favorite play was one where Gasol got a clean block on him and they called it a shooting foul. It's hard when you dig yourself a hole, and the refs are usually the last ones to do you any favors in helping you get out of it. Last night however, the refs were intent on pushing the Grizzles back in that hole. Oh well.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

#NotGonnaRookUs

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

"They're not gonna ROOK us"

one of the all time great phrases

Hakeemtheking and Killatron 2000 like this.