1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The only story at the end of next season is going to be....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Starvela, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Starvela

Starvela Contributing Member

headlined with the title, "3-PEAT"

That's how I feel, and I hate the Lakers.....

2. k-money

k-money Member

cant say that until lebron makes his decision.

3. TmacsRockets

TmacsRockets Rookie

If they have another cakewalk in the western playoffs again for the 3rd straight year.

4. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

If we have a healthy team (knock on wood), then they wont.

5. sbyang

sbyang Member

I don't know about that.

The Lakers have played a 100 game season for the last 3 years. Kobe and Gasol have played more than that since both played the 2008 Olympics. The fatigue and injuries will catch up at some time. Much respect to the Lakers if they can overcome and win next year.