1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official I Hate The Spurs Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by v3.0, Oct 24, 2007.

1. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I have to admit it. I friggin hate the Spurs. I friggin hate them and their goody 2 shoes image and hard work and the principles of the game are rewarded bullcrap. I stomached myself watching an FSN special about their upcoming season preview and shot the finger at the TV almost the whole time. I hate their bandwagon fans ah we were fans long before we tanked that season to get Tim Duncan. I hate the fact we did it also with Hakeem and Ralph and only got 2 rings to show for it because we happen to be in the Magic Bird era first and the Jordan era second while Timmy boy gets the free pass because Kobe and Shaq couldn't hold it together, we kept screwing around with moves that ultimately went nowhere. I friggin hate the fact Timmy boy has 4 rings and Hakeem only has 2 even though in my mind Hakeem in his prime would dream shake and own Timmy with his pansy post moves that looks real ghey even though he makes most of the time. I friggin hate Floppy boy and wish Scola would elbow his "buddy" ala Horry style just to tell him its all business inside the court. I friggin hate French boy and his overrated plain looking wife, she even more then him annoys the hell out of me whenever I see the camera go to her during the game, hell just point the camera at the waitresses around the restaurants in the arena and you'll see her without makeup. I friggin hate cheap shot dirty punk @ss they call me wuss I can't really play so I try to injure my man and no I'm not talking about Horry, I actually liked his elbow to canuck boy. I wish somebody would own dirty wuss boy like Rodman owned Frank Brickowski in the Bulls/Sonics finals. I also hate the fact Navy swab boy has as many rings as Hakeem even though Hakeem handed him his jockstrap and exposing him the fraud that he is, had to ride not to mention sniffed and inhaled Timmy boy's jockstrap to those 2, what a self righteous @ss, he isn't as pious as he makes himself to be...ok, I really don't know about that but heard tidbits that say that, plus he just seems like a holier then thou type, like his turd don't stink.

I hope it's the Rockets that shoves a big STFU glass into the Spurs and win the title through them, but frankly any team will do save for Dallas, I hate them also. I just want somebody to stick to the Spurs and also proclaim loudly no you don't have to act like the Flanders and say your prayers and eat your vitamins 80's Hogan image crap to win the title. I just for once want to see a big disappointment on the Spurs and Spurs fans faces for once, and no pointing out the fact they live in snoreville I mean San Antonio isn't good enough anymore, even though that is a pretty bad.

I can't remember if we had another thread like this but I really need to vent after watching FSN brown nose them during the show.

It is what it is.

2. 101 6 7

101 6 7 Member

Everything here is pretty much your opinion, and it is fine. People hate the Patriots like that, or Yankees or Cowboys. Houston could be the team to beat the Spurs; they certainly have what appears to be the talent to do so.

Lay off Robinson. He is what he appears, despite what you might have heard. Was a neighbor of mine for a few years.

3. George Gervin

George Gervin Member

I think there is medication for your condition.

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I hate the Spurs as much as any red blooded Rockets fan, but that post just makes you sound like a whiney little b****...

5. matty101

matty101 Member

Cmon man, Eva is HOTTTTT

I dno what your smoking but im telling you she is beautiful ;)

6. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I reread what I wrote and all I see is beautiful streaming poetry of a Rox fan... :p

Suck it Spurs.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Charles Barkley called the Spurs cheaters for sitting David Robinson out the season so they can get Duncan for #1.

Also, the Spurs screwed the Rockets out of home court advantage when David Robinson made a shot like 20 minutes after the game clock expired, leading to the infamous Gene Petersen going Maxwell on the radio.

Spurs fans (pre-destruction in 1995) always told me that Robinson is better than Dream.

Plus their stadium sucks and the highway system is messed up with 5 versions of the same Exit.

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Cheer up v3!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. George Gervin

George Gervin Member

yeah robinson should played with his broken foot... the one he broke 6 games into the season.. yeah we cheated.. :rolleyes:

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Robinson was hurt most of the year, but the Spurs sat everyone that season. I lived in San Antonio at the time and it was obvious they were going for ping pong balls 15 games in.

11. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Good post, overall. I actually don't hate the Spurs, but you make a pretty good argument for it.

One problem, though. I can't understand hating David Robinson. He was what he was, a very good center who got his ass handed to him by Dream. He didn't flop or whine or play dirty.

12. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

wasn't there an SI article in the 90's about the top whiniest players in the league and Navy boy was among them, he always whined to refs and had the look of i should always get the call on his face...

13. George Gervin

George Gervin Member

there i fixed your post for you.

14. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

I really don't hate the Spurs. Manu and Bowen, yeah. Maybe Horry for that cheap shot last year. And maybe TP just a little bit. They probably have some decent diehrad fans, but they also have a lot of truly obnoxious bandwagoners, and THOSE I hate.

Now the Mavs, on the other hand - them, I hate.

15. zong

zong Member

The Suns are the team the Rox fans should hate first, them the Mav. Jazz. At least the Spurs gave us Scola for free, what more can you ask? :rolleyes:

16. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

cheer up! watch some videos! :)
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_NEzPfVOEs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_NEzPfVOEs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/64yOKORhhf4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/64yOKORhhf4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

17. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

no, she's not. i saw her a fiesta texas with tony looking less than questionable.

18. n8rox06

n8rox06 Member

I dislike the Spurs, but I HATE the Mavericks (and the Jazz, and the Lakers).

19. George Gervin

George Gervin Member

you should see her without makeup... :eek:

I've never had the pleasure of seeing this in person however I've seen pictures..

20. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

The Spurs are alright...I've always kinda liked Duncan's and Parker's game. But when it comes to Ginobili and Bowen and their wimpy, flopping, cheap, taking-your-feet-from-under-you defense, then thats a different story.

One things for sure...I dislike the Mavericks so much more than the Spurs.