1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

The NBA has never had credibility aand never will after last night

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by COACH SAMPSON, Jun 20, 2000.

1. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

Never had it never will after last nights example we all know it even the doubtess of doubters will speak up.

Oh yea doubtess is not a word I made it up but since the NBA makes new rules up as they go along I will do the same.

------------------

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Watching the game last night, I kept wondering to myself...

"Aren't travelling and 3 seconds in the lane against the rules?"

Then I remembered it was the Lakers playing!

------------------
    Bring It!!

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

No offense Coach, but two things came to mind when I read that.

1.) Two wrongs don't make a right.
    2.) Have you ever posted something about the Rockets? It seems like you accumulated your 20 posts and never even talked about the Rockets- just how the Lakers screwed people. I know the game last night was unbelievable and had the worst officiating I've ever seen, but it's over. The Fakers won and we can't change that. So let's move on to discussing better things, aka the draft and free agency!

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

[This message has been edited by The Cat (edited June 20, 2000).]

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I second that motion!

------------------
    We need some meat in the post and I don't mean Brian Grant!

5. Gideon

Gideon Member

Or we could just post another 50 threads about how much we all hate the Lakers??...just a thought.

Nah, forget it. I.. um...I third the motion..???

------------------
    He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

[This message has been edited by Gideon (edited June 20, 2000).]

6. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

The Cat, If you feel that way then I a happy for you. What was your reason for even posting that meaningless comment then? I dont go to your threads and start questioning what you write so dont question what I write. This section is for the NBA dish which means other teams so I can write about other teams in this section. The last thing I need is for someone like yourself watching every move I make. The Lakers did not win that series it was ruled a no contest do to faulty officiating.

------------------

7. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Coach- the NBA ruled it a no contest? Man that's a new one for me... [​IMG]

And yes, I know you talk about other teams here. But I just happened to think I'd never seen you post anywhere else than this forum, which would mean you don't post about the Rockets. I just found that as kind of odd, so I just brought that up. No offense.

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.