1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The last few games before the playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Apr 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Josh was playing well . Dmo was playing well . Our 4 rotation looked good , our starters looked good . What a great idea to **** that all up .

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

The last four games were also against the Suns, Lakers, Wolves & Kings.

Golden State Warriors, they are not.

Hello James? Hello John Blair? Hello Rockets? Are you there? The playoffs have started.

3. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Sure , but I'm not looking at outcomes , I'm looking at how we played . Sure it's easier to move the ball against crappy defenses ... But that no excuse not to at least try it .

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I think Golden State is stopping you from "trying it". You should tell them to let us try it. Big meanies.

5. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Said it all year Jbb ruined this season, miraculously got into playoffs, lost the pick and now is ruining the playoffs with his dumbass coaching.

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

So what should we do ? Go to something that hasn't worked even against ****ty team ? That lineup with Brewer isn't great . Brewer is ok off the bench . Shot our bench has looked good that last few games . The band of brothers looked ok again thanks to josh playing some .

We need dmo's ball movement and versatility . Why not just try to keep a good thing going . Instead of changing everything right before the ****ing game . It's not like this team is particularly smart and is capable of understanding changes in coverage etc.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Tank and keep our pick.

That is what we should have done.

8. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

Only good thing about a loss to the warriors is that JB will definitely not come back...

9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Dmo made JB look so much worse by being pretty effective in the post vs green. I'll admit I wasn't sure how it would work out given Dmo hasn't been great trying to score individually lately .