1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The knockout artist Royce White

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, Mar 3, 2019.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

he sure ko’d One of our draft picks. I’d take the Terrance Jones stomp over him any day:

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/03/royce-white-ufc-nba-supreme-athlete-mma/

Ex-NBA player Royce White" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/royce-white/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Royce White says he's already taken real steps to make his UFC dream come true -- telling TMZ Sports he's reached out to Dana White" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/dana-white/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Dana White's team in the hopes of getting a real fight in the Octagon.

We spoke with the 6'8", 260-pounder to find out how he's transitioning from the court to the mat -- and why the 28-year-old believes he can be dominant.

"One thing I am is a supreme athlete, one of the best athletes in the world," White says.

"And, not just because I was drafted int the NBA or because I'm a good basketball player. But because, even for a basketball player, I was one of the most athletic, unique, talented, skilled, composed, skilled athletes in that realm."

Royce also says when it comes to throwing punches, he has an advantage over virtually every person who's ever stepped in the cage.

"I have one of the top 10 biggest sets of hands in the history of the NBA."

That fact checks out -- look it up.

As we previously reported, White was balling out in Canada -- but believes he can be a great MMA fighter" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2019/02/27/nba-royce-white-ufc-training-heavyweight-belt/" class="ui-link" data-vilynx-id="www.tmz.com/2019/02/27/nba-royce-white-ufc-training-heavyweight-belt/" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">great MMA fighterand he's already been training with a top MMA coach out in Minnesota.

White says his goal is to become the UFC heavyweight champ -- and he knows he's got his work cut out for him ... with fighters like Brock Lesnar" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/brock-lesnar/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Brock Lesnar, Daniel Cormier" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/daniel-cormier/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Daniel Cormier, Stipe Miocic" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/stipe-miocic/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Stipe Miocic and maybe Jon Jones" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/jon-jones/" class="ui-link" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Jon Jones looking to stand in his way.

He has his reasons" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2013/10/28/houston-rockets-royce-white-was-a-disrespectful-abusive-jerk/" class="ui-link" data-vilynx-id="www.tmz.com/2013/10/28/houston-rockets-royce-white-was-a-disrespectful-abusive-jerk/" style="color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">has his reasons, gives them all to us, and we gotta say the dude makes a compelling point. Now all he's gotta do is get in there and prove it.

2. SRR21

SRR21 Member

All his opponent has to do is make airplane sounds and RW will drop himself.

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

This guy has been and always will be all talk...if he has to 'work hard' to do something, it probably means he'll fail and blame something else.

4. macan

macan Member

it feels like the Rockets legend royce white got more threads than Harden...

BigShasta and BaselineFade like this.
  5. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Guess this fool looking for a beat down now. lol

[​IMG]

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Knock Up Artist (formerly known) Get your preg on and be alarm!

[​IMG]

BigShasta likes this.
  7. fattz

fattz Member

This is the best thing he could ever do get the hell off of an kind of team. Others will no longer need to depend on him for their success. He is truly his own man now and if he is wrong than he get HIS ass kicked no one else’s. He no longer effect others. His success or lack there of is all his. I personally think he will find what he is looking for. I know I will want to watch —> win / win. A person overs come themselve or a selfish person gets completely wrecked. #BeWell.

When is the first fight.

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

He wants to go to the UFC somebody better tell him UFC has fights all across the world and the country.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

Con man.

AroundTheWorld and Jontro like this.
  10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

sirjesse likes this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

his fear of height is fake. he is a thief and deserves every bad thing that happens to him. but from the perspective of a basketball fan, he's really inconsequential.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  12. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

Please stop polluting the BBS with the tired, attention-seeking antics related to this megalomaniac.

He's as insignificant as any former scrub who's ever had the privilege of warming our bench. Check that. He's never actually warmed our bench so he's even less significant than any insignificant scrub who's ever had the privilege of warming our bench.

#BEGONE

13. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

Lol!

14. SemisolidSnake

The only thing I'd like to see before Royce White heads off into oblivion is someone writing an article or making a video explaining all the considerations and accommodations the Rockets' organization tried to make for him and his "condition." Interspersed with him ******** on the organization on social media during the exact same time. And maybe a girls knocked up counter somewhere.

Guy's a piece of ****. #Beathimwell

snowconeman22 likes this.
  15. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember reading a story on here about him living in a RV? And he was having women stay with him? Why do I think Intead that here. There was also some other stuff posted on here I’d rather not repost. Anyway he’s gonna have to fly if he wants to be champ

16. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

All the sportsworld grifters, burnouts, flakes, wastoids, dweebies, and d***heads flock to Dana White. They think he's a righteous dude.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Can someone sponsor his opponent with a Clutch the Bear mask?

Probably help relieve his long standing guilt for stealing NBA money.