1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The King has Awoken

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ShereKhan, Jun 9, 2016.

1. ShereKhan

ShereKhan Member

As soon as you count Lebron out, the King awakes.

Clutchfans. My friends. It's been awhile. It's been years. For those of you who don't know me, I used to be the lone LeBron defender in this forum. I'm the one who predicted that 2012 was the year of the King. I'm the one who predicted the Return of the King to Cleveland. I'm the one who told you that the Miami heat would work the Pacers both times when they were down in the series. I'm the one who had faith in LeBron going into that historic game 6 in Boston in 2012 down 3-2. I'm the one who dispatched Outlier, Pull_up_3, and Rockets_Pride. I'm the one who helped some of our younger, lost members with personal development in the bbs hangout (I see Finalsbound finally gave up Sugar and Alcohol - something I asked her to do 5 years ago and she mocked me). I'm basically a living legend around here. My work was done, so I left the board.

I'm back. I feel like LeBron needs me again. Rockets Pride needs to be tamed. Honey Bear needs to be annihilated as does Trump. As many of you know, I used to live in Miami. I now live in the SF Bay Area. It's amazing that greatness follows me. I lived in Houston when the Rockets won the title. I lived in Miami during the Big 3's reign, and now I live in the SF Bay Area during Curry's greatness. Whatever city I move to, NBA greatness seems to follow.

I think for once, clutchfans we have something in common. I despise the Warriors and Curry. LeBron went down 2-0 and all these uneducated Warriors fans knee-jerked, prematurely ejaculated and were confident of a sweep. They talked about how weak the east was and let me tell you I watch the games in Warriors bars. I'm surrounded by this uneducated fan base.

Last night was a great LeBron game. Probably his greatest game since game 6 of the 2013 Finals (The Ray Allen Game). The king is awake. The Cavs are REALLY good at home. They shoot well in that building. They "should" take care of business Friday night and then if just somehow they can steal game 5 in Oakland, they can close this thing out in 6.

Curry has LeBron's MVP trophy in the same way that David Robinson had Hakeem's.

[​IMG]

#1 ShereKhan, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019